Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61 Sister
Turn off the lights and protect the eyes     font: large, medium and small

[ Previous Chapter] [Contents] [Next Chapter]
After the last dog king also crashed to the ground, the grass was quiet again, and only the low sobbing of the little boy could be heard clearly.

"Don't die...don't die...sister, elder sister, open your eyes!"

The little boy pounced on Du Jiujiu's body, shaking her body constantly.

Du Jiujiu looked very miserable at this time. On her right shoulder and thigh, large pieces of flesh were torn off by the alien dog. The wounds on his body that can be seen deep in the bones are even more numerous. Although her resilience was astonishing, such a severe injury still left her in a coma.

After getting out of the crisis, An Cheng walked over slowly with her soft left arm, and the pain of the broken arm made her face turn pale.

It is said that a long illness becomes a doctor, and the same is true for "long injury". An Cheng only swept away a little, and found that although Du Jiujiu was seriously injured, there was no one place that was fatal. With her recovery ability, it only takes a few days to recover as before.

"Don't worry, Jiujiu she is an evolutionary, this injury will not kill her. However, if you shake it further, if she loses too much blood, it will be hard to say."

Hearing An Cheng's words, the little boy was stunned for a moment, and then there was a burst of ecstasy in his heart, "She is not dead, she will not die!"

The little boy hurriedly stopped the movements of his hands, sat down beside Du Jiujiu, and quietly wiped the tears from his face with his sleeves.

"Then save her quickly!" The little boy pretended to be nothing, and raised his head not to look at An Cheng's face.

"Stinky boy, is this your attitude to ask for help?" Seeing his appearance, An Cheng suddenly became angry, this child is really not cute!

"You!!" Seeing that she didn't answer right away, the little boy couldn't help being a little anxious. He hurriedly stood up and grabbed An Cheng's sleeve.

"Aren't you friends!? She's hurt like this, why don't you worry?! If you don't save her, what if she dies!"

"So what?" An Cheng knew that Du Jiujiu was okay, so he wasn't very anxious. At this time, seeing that the boy was behaving perversely, he deliberately wanted to teach him a lesson.

"You...then how can you be willing to save her!" After all, the boy was still young, and was frightened by An Cheng, and suddenly lost his senses.

"It's not impossible to save her, but... you have to beg me." An Cheng looked at the little boy playfully. She didn't think a stinky child like him would open his mouth to beg her.

Unexpectedly, after hearing An Cheng's words, the boy didn't hesitate at all, just a small face flushed, "Please... please... save Sister Jiujiu!"

An Cheng looked at the nervous look on the little boy's immature face, and suddenly felt that his actions were too childish.

Although this child is not cute, he still cares about love and righteousness, but he didn't know each other for half a day, so he was so worried about Du Jiujiu.

However, An Cheng did not know that this little boy was different from ordinary children. He was abandoned in front of the orphanage when he was a baby.

Because of his very withdrawn personality, no one has ever given him a good look since he can remember. Even the old and kind old couple who adopted him later always beat and scolded him behind their backs.