Chapter 221-230

Chapter 221
Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

"Quick, let's go!"

Wei Qingqing's anxious voice sounded in the thick fog.

At the same time, Du Jiujiu felt his body being propped up from one side to the other.

It's Qingqing...

It's green mist!

Du Jiujiu's consciousness is very clear, but his body doesn't seem to be his own, limp and uncontrollable.

The area of ​​the dense fog was not large, and Du Jiujiu rushed out of the fog after being supported by An Cheng and Wei Qingqing, one on the left and the other on the right.

"Sister Xiaoyun!!" An Cheng shouted hoarsely.

"Okay!" Hu Xiaoyun saw the three people covered in blood, followed by a group of densely packed praying mantises, and she suddenly understood that her eyes had turned red, and she quickly raised her hands forward, and the two huge balls of fire gradually gathered in her hands.

An Cheng and Wei Qingqing brought Du Jiujiu, who was immobile, how could they run past the flying praying mantis. In a few breaths, the mantis swarm approached behind them, and those noisy buzzing sounds seemed to be right next to their ears.

Just when the group of praying mantises was about to stick to their scalps, two huge balls of fire, with billowing heat waves, brushed the bodies of the three and rushed towards the group of praying mantises behind them.

"boom!!!"

The sound of the explosion sounded behind, shaking everyone's eardrums, and then a burnt smell spread to the surroundings along with billowing thick smoke.

After the explosion, the air instantly became quiet, but the rare silence didn't last long.

The shock wave of the explosion dispersed the condensed mist, and the flying praying mantises trapped in it all turned around like a flood that had found a vent.

The sound of flapping wings sounded again in the thick smoke, and emerald green figures walked out of the thick smoke one after another, heading straight for Du Jiujiu and the others.

"It's really lingering! Get away!!" An Cheng swung the knife and whip with all his strength, and the few praying mantises that were approaching were cut in half and fell to the ground.

[A novel app that has been running stably for many years, comparable to the old version of the book chasing artifact, the source-changing app used by old bookworms, huanyuanapp.org]

"Quick! Come up quickly!"

Seeing the endless stream of praying mantises behind him, Xiaobai rushed forward a few steps with Hu Xiaoyun on his back. Hu Xiaoyun desperately stretched out his arms to grab Du Jiujiu's hand.

When Du Jiujiu and Wei Qingqing climbed onto Xiaobai's back one after another, a large number of praying mantises had come over again, surrounding An Cheng who was still desperately fighting with the praying mantises.

"An Cheng!! Catch me quickly!!" Wei Qingqing lay on Xiaobai's body, stretching her arms downward with all her might, sweat trickling down her temples drop by drop.

"Leave me alone, you guys go!!" An Cheng was submerged in the swarm of insects, only the shouts that could not be concealed by the buzzing came from it.

"No, sister An Cheng, come out quickly!" Wei Qingqing was so anxious that tears flowed out, but only a fleeting silver light could be seen in the black swarm of insects, and there was no trace of An Cheng at all.