Chapter 211-220

Chapter 211 High-level fire ability
Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

Sure enough, as Du Jiujiu said, the moment her words fell, the voice inside the door rang again.

"Come in three more, hurry up!"

There was a hint of impatience in the rough voice.

When Du Jiujiu entered the door, he saw that the house was divided into three areas, and there was a staff member standing in each of the three areas.

"What abilities do you three have? Tell me quickly, and then stand up and prepare to test your level." It was the man who let them in who spoke before. He was only wearing the same red vest as the other two, and his cloak Arms, revealing the lush chest hair on the chest.

Because Du Jiujiu only had two places for the test, the animal skin man's ability test was placed with them.

"I'm a fire-type supernatural power." The animal-skinned man answered first, he knew that Lili wanted to show off, so as to extinguish the arrogance of those little girls.

In fact, he is a big man who is unwilling to embarrass a few little girls, not to mention that these little girls are pretty good-looking, but Lili is his own woman after all. Although she looks average, she has a very hot figure. It's the type I like, there's no need to spoil her interest because of a few girls I don't know.

The burly man with chest hair raised his eyebrows when he heard this, and a rare smile appeared on his always stern face.

He himself is a middle-level ability user, the strongest among the three staff responsible for the test, and his ability is also very special. It can petrify parts of his body, and after petrification, he can get a super defensive ability.

In fact, he wanted to go on missions with the team, but he was assigned here to do the work of testing abilities. Although it is much less risky than doing missions, it also lacks many opportunities. Naturally, he was unwilling .

Moreover, this job is very boring. He has been testing here since early this morning, and until now, all of them are power-type abilities, and most of them are elementary-level, just three or two intermediate-level ones.

This time, a fire-type supernatural being came, which can add a bit of fun to my boring work.

"Then you come to me and attack this metal plate with flames." The big man with chest hair waved to him, and grinned while pointing at a black metal plate not far away.

This metal plate is about five meters long and wide, and about ten centimeters thick. It is covered with big pits and small holes. It seems that it has been used for a long time, and it seems that the strength is not bad. At least it can withstand so many supernatural beings. Attack is much stronger than ordinary alloys.

The animal skin man glanced at the metal plate, nodded, and closed his eyes.

When he opened it again, the aura around him suddenly became fierce, and the temperature in the room also rose several degrees.

He took a step forward with his right foot, made a lunge, alternated his hands up and down, and a bright flame gradually formed as his hands turned.

"Not bad, at least it's an intermediate ability." The hairy-chested man nodded in satisfaction.

At this moment, Du Jiujiu and the others saw that Monk Zhang Er was puzzled. Hu Xiaoyun also had the same fire ability, but she had never done such a strange action when releasing flames.