Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41: Fierce Fight
Turn off the lights and protect the eyes     font: large, medium and small

[ Previous Chapter] [Contents] [Next Chapter]
"Wang Xiong, your opponent is me!" An Cheng's voice was a little sullen, the machete in her hand hummed under her urging, and as the silver light flashed again, it split into two. The smaller part of it turned into a dagger, which she held in her hand. The other part, under An Cheng's control, turned into a long metal whip with a sharp top, shooting straight into the canteen's ceiling.

The metal long whip became extremely soft in An Cheng's hand. She jumped up holding the other end of the long whip and flew directly off the ground. Even if she needed to change direction, her toes just brushed lightly on the ground. Wang Xiong's The powers were no longer a threat to her at this time.

Wang Xiong was shocked when he saw this. His ability was displayed through the ground beneath his feet, which was very suitable for sneak attacks. Often, he could attack the opponent to death without being aware of it. But today, he failed again and again. First, Xiaowen was able to find out that his ability was activated, allowing Du Jiujiu and An Cheng to escape one after another, and then An Cheng flew directly off the ground, so that his ground thorns could no longer threaten her.

Wang Xiong, who has no killer, is not even as good as an ordinary power user. Under the storm-like attack of An Cheng, he can only keep wrapping himself with thick stones, and the occasional counterattack is like a drop of water falling into the sea. , without a trace of turbulence.

Without Wang Xiong's harassment, Du Jiujiu let out a sigh of relief and concentrated on dealing with the werewolf.

After fighting for a period of time, Du Jiujiu had vaguely noticed the weakness of the werewolf. As the saying goes, the wolf is "copper skin, iron bone, and tofu waist". After several trials, Du Jiujiu found that the werewolf in front of him was the same.

Although his strength is great, his speed is a little slower than Du Jiujiu. After Du Jiujiu was familiar with his attacking methods, it was easy to fight him again, and he attacked his waist several times. In a short time, the werewolf was already scarred and lost.

Du Jiujiu took advantage of the situation to pursue and attacked, and when there was a flaw in his defense, the long knife in his hand suddenly slashed towards his waist. For a time, blood spurted out from his abdomen, and the intestines also gushed out a lot from the wound with blood, and in a few breaths, there was more air in and out less.

At the same time, An Cheng had already broken through Wang Xiong's last layer of defense, and when he was still trying to struggle, he only felt a chill on his neck. He looked down, the sticky blood had soaked his clothes, he wanted to ask for mercy, but it was too late.

The boys who were besieging Wu Bin at first couldn't care less about the temptation of food when they saw this, and they all stumbled out.

Du Jiujiu and An Cheng, no one stopped them. So what if you catch up, do these people really deserve to die? Du Jiujiu believed that the reason why these people attacked them was more because of Wang Xiong's coercion.

No one's heart is completely free of dark corners, even Du Jiujiu himself has no confidence to guarantee that he can still maintain his original kindness when he encounters danger.

Nothing can stand the test more than human nature. In this apocalyptic world where everyone's life is at stake, killing people is nothing more than drinking a dove to quench their thirst.

Perhaps the only way is to find the source of biological mutation and stop it, in order to end all this and rebuild civilized society.

In the apocalypse, Du Jiujiu found the meaning of his existence for the first time.