Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101 Arrest
Turn off the lights and protect the eyes     font: large, medium and small

[ Previous Chapter] [Contents] [Next Chapter]
"You...you little conscience, I only followed you to protect you, and you still despise me!" Su Xiaohan turned her toes and fell off the blade of grass crookedly, her eyes narrowed, her expression displeased said.

However, his tone was no longer as frivolous as before, instead it was soft, and with his pair of blurred peach blossom eyes, it added a bit of charm.

"Protect? Me?" Du Jiujiu rolled his eyes and sneered, completely ignoring his aggrieved expression.

"Xiao Jiujiu, don't deny it... If it wasn't for me, you would have died a few times!" Su Xiaohan shook her body and staggered to Du Jiujiu's side.

Wei Qingqing watched the two of them push and shove each other, so anxious that their heads were getting bigger.

Although the two people in front of them don't seem to be in serious trouble, this is also due to their strong strength. Others don't have such ability.

Especially Lin Haochen, who was still young and had not awakened his powers, and Luo Yucheng, who was seriously injured, the two of them had almost no self-protection power. If they encountered danger, the consequences would be unimaginable.

The most urgent task at the moment is to gather the lost people, but only by her own ability, she is lucky if she does not become a delicious meal in the belly of alien beasts, and how can she have spare energy to save others.

Looking at how Du Jiujiu and Su Xiaohan are now, I'm afraid they won't be able to return to normal in a short time.

Wei Qingqing was extremely annoyed at her weakness at this time. Even though she had just discovered some uses for her abilities, it was far from enough to solve the immediate troubles.

Her brain was running fast at this moment, thinking about many possibilities, but she was rejected one by one.

When Wei Qingqing's eyes were on the excited Du Jiujiu and the corpse of the unlucky bird on the ground, she suddenly had a flash of inspiration and thought of a possible solution.

"Sister Jiujiu, Brother Su, are you catching alien beasts in the competition?" Wei Qingqing stepped forward and walked between Su Xiaohan and Du Jiujiu who were still arguing.

"Yeah, didn't Xiao Jiujiu already say it just now?" Su Xiaohan felt a little dissatisfied with her interruption, and rolled her eyes greatly.

Wei Qingqing showed no displeasure on her face, and then said with a flattering smile: "But who among them can be as powerful as Sister Jiujiu and Brother Su? Now it's so dangerous outside, they don't even say they're competing with you, they even protect themselves. It's all a problem. It seems that even if you win, it's a bit boring, right?"

Hearing this, Du Jiujiu raised her head and stared at Wei Qingqing suspiciously. Although her consciousness was still a little vague, her always keen intuition made her feel Wei Qingqing's "no purpose".

Wei Qingqing felt chills on her back when she saw it. After all, Du Jiujiu, who was delirious, was no different from a human-shaped beast at this time. If he made her unhappy, then if she slapped her and lost her life, she would have nowhere to complain.

However, Wei Qingqing really couldn't think of any other way. She bit her head and said to Du Jiujiu and Su Xiaohan with a smile on her face, "Why don't we play a new game, this time change the prey to a few other people, Wouldn't it be more fun if they all grabbed back to the subway station?"

"Arrests?"

Su Xiaohan thought for a moment, her blurred eyes gradually burst into light, and the corners of her mouth raised a radian.