Chapter 151-160

Chapter 151 Turn the situation around
Turn off the lights and protect the eyes     font: large, medium and small

[ Previous Chapter] [Contents] [Next Chapter]
At this time, the quicksand had not reached An Cheng's thigh, and the sand girl was manipulating the sand to make it flow faster, while gleefully giggling. The high-pitched voice made people feel nauseated.

"How about it, does it feel good to be trapped waiting to die?"

"Hehe, are you so confident that you can trap me?" An Cheng chuckled disdainfully, but he was quietly calculating the distance between himself and the sand girl.

"You are still stubborn even when you look like this now? I think you won't cry without seeing the coffin!!"

The sand girl raised a pair of thin eyebrows, and the wrinkles at the corners of her eyes deepened a bit. She clenched her fists with both hands, and the sand flowed faster with her movements, and soon An Cheng's legs were completely immersed in it. .

However, at this moment, An Cheng, who had been motionless for a long time, suddenly moved. The whip in her hand flashed silver again, and the end of the whip turned into metal filaments, and threw it straight at Sand Girl with lightning speed. go.

Sand Girl didn't expect An Cheng's weapon to change like this. When she was surprised, she took a few steps back, her arm suddenly raised, and suddenly the gravel on the ground volleyed up with her movement, and the gravel gathered into a shield. blocked in front of her.

But how could An Cheng's flexible attack be blocked so easily? At the moment when the sand shield was formed, the metal wire controlled by An Cheng circled around the back of the sand shield like life, but the target was the sand girl who had no defense. 's back.

Although the sand girl was a little old, her reaction was not slow. Seeing that her defenses were far less flexible than An Cheng's, she took the time to re-spread the sand shield and turned it into sand, wrapping her whole body in it.

[To tell the truth, recently I have been using Mimi to read and read books to keep up with updates, switch sources, and read aloud tones. www.mimiread.com is available for Android and Apple. 】

Although this kind of defense is not as strong as a shield, it can achieve no dead ends in all directions. It is the nemesis of An Cheng who focuses on agile attacks.

However, An Cheng seemed to have expected her to do this. She snorted coldly, the attack in her hand did not stop at all, and the metal wire wrapped around the sand shell outside the sand girl under her control. Silk's strength couldn't break her defense, but it surrounded her layer by layer.

"Don't you like sand? Let's come together!" An Cheng snorted, his wrists shook, and in an instant, the wire wrapped around the mummy-like sand girl in the sand shell and went straight to the quicksand fly beside An Cheng's feet. come over.

The sand girl exclaimed and hurriedly lifted the change of the quicksand and restored it to normal ground. An Cheng took this opportunity to quickly prop up with one hand and pulled his body out of the soil.

Manipulating such a large amount of sand seems to be very exhausting. After the sand girl fell to the ground, the sand shell on her body did not have enough energy to support it and began to fall off layer by layer, revealing her panicked eyes.

"The trick is over, now is the real test."

An Cheng hooked the corner of his mouth, and reshaped the weapon into the shape of a sword. A few strands of silver light swam over the whip. The next attack was already ready to go. As long as the whip was thrown out again, Sha Nu's slight The defenseless neck will be easily cut off by her.