Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31 Acquaintances
Turn off the lights and protect the eyes     font: large, medium and small

[ Previous Chapter] [Contents] [Next Chapter]
After entering the building, Hu Xiaoyun breathed a long sigh of relief: "I thought I was going to fight the wasp! Fortunately, something made a noise just now and attracted them all, I'm really lucky !"

"That's not lucky!" Guoguo also recovered from her nervousness at this time, and looked at Hu Xiaoyun mysteriously.

"It was Sister Jiu Jiu who found that the wasps didn't fly away, so she lifted a rock of that size and threw it over, which led them away." Guoguo opened her arms to the maximum and gestured exaggeratedly as she spoke.

"Jiujiu, thanks to you, I almost screwed it up." After hearing Guoguo's words, Hu Xiaoyun realized that the sound at that time was not a coincidence. If it wasn't for Du Jiujiu's help, she would probably be angry. swarm besieged.

Du Jiujiu just moved back all the desks and chairs that blocked the door, and seeing Hu Xiaoyun looking at her with a guilty face, she couldn't help smiling and comforting: "Sister Xiaoyun, without you, I can't get in by myself. Yes. We are companions, and we can only keep going if we work together."

"Xiaoyun, is that you!?" At this moment, a clear male voice suddenly sounded from the hall of the cafeteria, revealing a surprise that could not be concealed.

Du Jiujiu and the others were startled, and they all looked in the direction from which the voice came.

There were three boys in the hall of the cafeteria walking towards this side. The one who just spoke was a tall, handsome boy standing in the middle.

"He Wenyuan, why are you here?!" Hu Xiaoyun was also taken aback when he saw the speaker.

"Sister Xiaoyun, do you know this person?" Guoguo couldn't help but be very curious when she saw that he was actually an acquaintance of Hu Xiaoyun.

"Well, he's a friend I met in the club." Hu Xiaoyun replied, his eyes slightly dodging.

In fact, not only that, Hu Xiaoyun, with a slim figure and a beautiful face, is the goddess in the hearts of many boys in the school, and there are many suitors. He Wenyuan is one of them, and he is very affectionate. Although Hu Xiaoyun has euphemistically rejected him, he has never given up his pursuit.

Hu Xiaoyun always hides from him if he can hide, but now he meets him in the apocalypse.

"This is not a good place to chat, we still have injured people, why don't we go ahead and talk about it." Du Jiujiu noticed Hu Xiaoyun's abnormality, and quickly changed the subject, picked up An Cheng who had just been placed on the bench, and said to him. Go inside the dining hall.

"This classmate is right, let me take you to the duty room. There is a bed there, which is perfect for recuperating!" Although He Wenyuan was talking to Du Jiujiu, he looked at Hu Xiaoyun with fiery eyes.

A blush appeared on Hu Xiaoyun's face, but he just pretended not to see it, and walked in behind Du Jiujiu.

The duty room was in the corner of the cafeteria, next to the storage room. After they pushed open the door, they found that there was already a person lying on the bed inside. Looking closely, the person's face was slightly blue and purple, and the exposed arms were still covered. Drumming two big bags.

Seeing this, He Wenyuan patted his head hard, and smiled apologetically at them: "Look at me, I'm just happy, I forgot to tell you that the four of us are roommates in the same dormitory, and the one lying down is called Wu Bin, when we wanted to leave here the day before yesterday, we accidentally disturbed the wasp in front of the door, and he was stung by a wasp like this."