Chapter 231-235

Chapter 231 Female Companion
Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

"Okay, okay, unfortunately I have other things to do today, and I don't have time to chat. I'll send you back first, and I'll go find you tomorrow morning."

Su Xiaohan looked at the watch on his wrist and frowned slightly. Seeing that the two of them still wanted to chat on this topic, he quickly interrupted their conversation.

"Where are you going? Is it your father's birthday dinner?"

Reminiscent of what Shang Qing said just now, it is not difficult for Du Jiujiu to guess where Su Xiaohan is going, but according to what she knows, Su Xiaohan is not a magnanimous person, so how could he celebrate his father's birthday regardless of the past.

Su Xiaohan seemed to see the doubt in Du Jiujiu's eyes, nodded slightly and said: "You guessed it right, Su He is a respectable figure in the Imperial Capital base, and all major forces will send people to participate tonight, so good How could I miss this opportunity."

"I'm no longer the person I was a few years ago. I won't act recklessly. I approach him not because he is my father, but because I want to take back what originally belonged to my mother!"

Du Jiujiu stared blankly at the reddened eyes of Su Xiaohan who was smiling at her, feeling sour in her heart.

I still remember the appearance of Su Xiaohan and himself when they first met, a little frivolous, a little frivolous, and he couldn't see the slightest loneliness at all.

Except for the night in the supermarket that only the two of them spent, he never showed any emotions in this regard, and has been carrying everything silently on his own.

Just looking at the appearance, who would have thought that Su Xiaohan, who always seemed free and easy, would have such a tragic past.

"Oops."

Du Jiujiu, who was thinking about it, suddenly felt a pain in her forehead. She collected herself, but saw that Su Xiaohan had completely lost the melancholy just now, and was leaning over and looking at her with a smile, her slender fingers were still in front of her forehead. take back.

"Little Jiujiu, how come you haven't improved at all after leaving for so long, so you're so defenseless? If I'm a bad person, your life may be gone right now."

"But you are not."

Du Jiujiu consciously ignored it, but still muttered something in a low voice, took Wei Qingqing's hand to stand up, and walked out.

"Since you still have things to do, we won't bother you."

After walking a few steps, he hesitated for a while, turned around, and said to Su Xiaohan:

"It's just that you have to be more careful there. Even if you want to regain your mother's property, you have to do what you can and don't be wronged. If you encounter difficulties, don't forget us. We should live here all the time. , as long as you tell us, we will help you!"

Su Xiaohan was stunned for a moment, then smiled again: "Xiao Jiujiu, you are used to deceiving people, and your words can't be counted!"

"Where have I lied to others? If I say I will help you, I will definitely help you. Aren't we friends?!"

"Really?" Su Xiaohan didn't seem to believe Du Jiujiu's words, and looked Du Jiujiu up and down, thinking that she was about to get hairy.

"real!!"