Chapter 171-180

Chapter 171 Ruins
Turn off the lights and protect the eyes     font: large, medium and small

[ Previous Chapter] [Contents] [Next Chapter]
Under the alternating swinging of the two sharp weapons by Du Jiujiu and An Cheng, the huge blades of grass fell one after another and turned into a green path, making the distance that was not far for the three evolutionaries easier to walk. .

Probably because when the trainer and his party were still alive, they often hunted around here. On the way, they did not encounter any creatures that could pose a threat to them. The dense tree canopy covered their whereabouts. Make the birds in the air invisible.

Only some plants that had evolved the ability to move wanted to get close to sucking their flesh and blood, but Du Jiujiu cut them to pieces.

And Hu Xiaoyun's flame is the nemesis of all kinds of poisonous insects in the dense forest. Once a mutant insect gets close to the three of them, it will be burned to ashes by the flames that appear out of thin air.

When the dewdrops on the leaves and petals were evaporated by the increasingly red-hot sunlight, the three of them cut off the last tuft of grass blades and arrived near the subway station where they left.

The blade of grass slowly fell to the ground, but what was hidden behind it was not the subway station entrance they had expected.

In these short three days, the familiar building turned into a pile of broken bricks and tiles for some unknown reason, sinking into a deep pit on the ground, and the broken steel bars were scattered among the broken bricks. She was naked and looked particularly desolate.

And the entrance to their base was buried in it.

"What exactly happened here?!" Du Jiujiu was taken aback by the scene in front of her. She hurried forward a few steps, thrust the long knife into the ruins, and swayed it a few times.

[In other words, currently the best app for reading and listening to books, Mimi Read, install the latest version at www.mimiread.com. 】

However, the long knife was tightly clamped by the tight gravel below, and there was no sign of a gap below.

Du Jiujiu reluctantly changed a few places and pushed it hard, but the result was still the same.

"It looks like it's not just the entrance that has been damaged. The bottom of the subway station is probably completely collapsed." Du Jiujiu frowned. If only the entrance was damaged, then with the three of them, they could still be in a short period of time. A passage was dug inside, but if the entire subway station collapsed, it would be a big project to dig further.

But if you don't enter the underground tunnel from here, it will take at least one more day to find other subway entrances. After all, this place is already on the edge of the city, the density of people living here is small, and the distance between subway stations is also Not as close as in the city.

Therefore, if you have to go back, it will take a few more days to go back and forth. If it is just to pick up some daily necessities that can be found everywhere, it is really not worth it.

Du Jiujiu's heart was unspeakably uncomfortable at this time. Hope had just kindled in her heart, thinking that she would still have a chance to say goodbye to Su Xiaohan in person, but this scene poured cold water on her renewed hope.

Is it all preordained?

It would be so difficult for her to say goodbye to him in person.

There was a sudden sadness in Du Jiujiu's heart, and she didn't know what to do for a while.