Chapter 11 || Flashback

"Jiah," Yoongi shakes her lightly, earning a groan from the girl as she starts whining instead of explaining him anything, earning weird looks from the elder males. Whereas her son cackles loudly, tapping his hand on the table top as if mocking at her.

Jiah rolls her eyes and for some reason Jihun smacks her hand at that, making her gasp and almost throw hands at the baby. However Yoongi stops her with a glare, "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Why is he hitting me?! I'm already very stressed!"

"And I'm asking what happened?" He sighs.

"Does it have anything to do with office?" Namjoon asks, "Or my brother?"

"Your brother?" Yoongi frowns along with Jin and Hoseok while Jiah sighs, deciding it's better to tell the elders rather than stressing herself out.

"It is," She hums softly, fiddling with her hands while Yoongi continues feeding Jihun from his pizza, "Both of them actually, Jimin and Jungkook..."

"How? What did they do?" Namjoon inquires.

"They like me... I've told Jungkook so many times to leave me alone and I'm not interested. But he just doesn't understand. He keeps following me everywhere and it's annoying y'know?" She rants, "I'm sorry oppa, I shouldn't talk about your brother like that but... he's really... not nice,"

"Aish!" Namjoon breathes out, "This brat! Don't worry Jiah, I'll talk to him. And I'm really sorry for what he did."

"You don't have to apologize, I just thought you all should know..." She sighs, glancing at Yoongi whose expression gives off to her that he's not happy with this news.

"How long has it been?"

"Uhm about three months I guess? He just doesn't give up! Like, I told him a hundred times to find someone else instead of wasting his time on me. But no, he doesn't listen."

"Three fucking months," Yoongi looks at her with disbelief, "And you Park Jiah are telling me this now?!"

"I thought he'd go away on his own, that's why I didn't tell you. I've even kicked him and almost punched that face of his, and even insulted him but it had no effect."

"I'm not asking for justifications, Jiah. You didn't tell me about done creepy dickhead stalking you! What if he did something to you? You might know how to fight and all but Jiah your life isn't alone! You have a son and he's too young to see anything without you! So better start acting fucking responsible-"

"I know that! I'm sorry okay?!" Jiah groans, burying her face in her hands and Yoongi sighs, letting Jihun to climb on Jin's lap and sits facing the girl.

"Look, I'm sorry I didn't mean to sound that harsh, but I do mean every word I said." He says.

"You suck at comforting people," Jiah mutters.

Yoongi rolls his eyes, rubbing her back for mere formality while Namjoon sighs, leaning on the table and shakes her hand, "What about Jimin? What did he do?"

"He... Oh fuck, ask me what he didn't do..." She breathes out, still feeling as fresh as he felt so close to her, "Oh my god..."

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Yoongi smacks her head, "You have a son! You're not supposed to simp over your rude boss!"

"I'm not simping," Jiah fixes her hair, "But yes he's hot." The older males stare at her with a questioning look, all sighing deeply at last, making her whine. "Okay I'll tell you. I was texting Yoongi oppa to pick Jihun up, and Jimin was saying something which I didn't pay attention to. So he legit came this close to me- like, THIS close!" She exasperates, holding her palm right in front of her face, leaving only a few inches of space.