Chapter 17 || Return of the Jerk

Jiah takes the folding stroller that she still uses with Jihun, since he really loves running away at times and carrying him all the time would be tiring, and of course the last thing she wants to do is bother Jimin about carrying her son for her. So she just takes the stroller with her today, and Jihun is already happy, waddling with his little legs, trying to take his stroller from his mom.

"You wanna sit?" She asks, getting a nod from him. She unfolds it after stepping in the elevator and makes him sit inside, securing the belt so he won't be able to move out by himself.

They reach the ground floor and Jiah pushes the stroller out, taking the sloped platform beside the steps, an amazing addition for people with stroller and kids having bicycles. In front of the building she spots Jimin leaning by a car, a different one from that day to the party, but she has seen this before at work. Flashing him a smile, she walks closer, taking notice of how Jimin has the ability to pull off anything he wears. She thought he only looked in good in formals, but having him in casual jeans, t-shirt and a denim jacket, makes him look even more young and cool-ly attractive. And those shades hiding his eyes. Damn!

Jimin pulls them down, smiling at Jiah, his eyes doing a mini run from her face to the white crop top and the denim shorts she's wearing today. He almost whistles, but keeps it subtly, stepping closer only for her to see, "Cute," He whispers, then shifts his attention to the little boy sitting in the stroller, letting Jiah take her time to calm down from blushing.

"Hey, little one," Jimin smiles at the baby, crouching down and holds out his hand, "I'm Jimin, your mom's... well, boss for now,"

"What do you mean by 'for now'? Are you going to fire me?" Jiah gasps.

"No, but I might upgrade to being someone a bit more special?" He chuckles.

"Who knows?" Jiah shrugs, making him laugh. Jihun stares at Jimin quietly, then looks at his mother who smiles at him, crouching down as well. "He's a friend, Ji. Say hi,"

"Hi..." Jihun mumbles, waving briefly and snuggles back in his seat, "Mamma..."

"Yes? Should we go now? Jiminie is taking us out," She cooes at her son, patting his leg to have him more comfortable and he nods once, humming softly.

"Jiminie?" Jimin arches up a brow.

"Let's go," Jiah mumbles, taking Jihun out and starts folding the stroller back, "Can you put it in the trunk?"

"Yeah sure," He nods and opens the door of the trunk, placing the stroller inside while Jiah is standing beside him quietly. "I like the nickname," He lets out in a low voice.

"I'm glad," Jiah replies back with some sass, "Making Jihun call you uncle would be weird. I could let him call you boss, but then that would sound funny. So I had to come up with something myself,"

"Thanks a lot for thinking so much," Jimin sighs.

"Always," Jiah grins at him and keans closer, "Looking good by the way,"

"I'm sure I do. You haven't looked away from me ever since you came," He holds back a laugh, as Jiah's again exposed in front of him. She groans to herself, shaking her head.

"Why can't I be more subtle?"

"You're fine. I like it,"

"Of course, you do," She sighs while Jimin chuckles, walking to the front and opens the door to the passenger seat, letting her settle in with Jihun, before going up to the driver's side.

"Where are we going?" Jiah asks, making her son sit facing the window as he kept turning around to look outside.

"You'll see," Jimin glances at the toddler, smiling as he's standing up beside Jiah's lap, on the seat, wearing his cute little shoes that make squeaking noise everytime he moves. "He's so cute," Jimin chuckles.