Chapter 36 || Scared

when morning came, jiah woke up to a pounding headache that also helped her realise that she didn't die last night. on further looking around, her comfused expression turned to a scared one once she realised that she's in her room. her eyes hastily went to the door that's closed and she just knows that taehyung must be here. she groans in pain, holding her head, which is when it hits her that she wasn't this naked last night.

lifting off the covers, she glances down at her body finding herself in a loose t-shirt that probably belongs to taehyung and her underwear from last night. on the chair nearby her expensive outfit is thrown carelessly, the shoes lying on the carpet and the choker is on the nightstand. taehyung must've changed her out of those. jiah quickly turns towards the nightstand, having faint memories from the previous night, which urges her to check her phone.

she opens it quickly, groaning as it's switched off, out of battery and taehyung could've been the last one to go through it. not like she didn't anything against him, but still the endless possibilities with him leave her scared, regretting her whole act of yesterday. she wanted taehyung on his knees, but looks like it will be her, the one crying instead. her fears come true as the door opens and jiah turns to look at the man. he's dressed in a suit, freshly bathed and ready to go to work, which gives jiah some relief that maybe he wouldn't do anything right now.

"you're up," his voice feels deeper today, almost hazy with everything going inside jiah's head, making her gulp and watch taehyung's moves cautiously. "are you scared, princess?" he asks, chuckling lightly as he sits on the bed and leans forward to stroke her hair, "i wonder why. not like you did anything that i should be unhappy about, right?"

"tae...i— i'm sorry, i didn't—"

"it's okay. i know you didn't mean it." he smiles, kissing her forehead, but his hand moves up to grab her jaw. the possesive grip securing her in place like only he can do, "anger makes people do weird stuff. it's not your fault. but what i didn't like was, you being so careless. what if that guy did something to you? you were drunk, barely conscious, baby. he could've taken advantage of you if he wanted. thank god he wasn't a pervert and called me, or else..." he shakes his head in disappointment.

"what were you trying to prove?" he asks, "spend some extra money and you'll have me begging you to stop? going out like that and flaunting yourself to people to get a reaction out of me, sweetheart?" he chuckles, "adorable, aren't you? "

jiah lets out a whimper, shutting her eyes and turns her head away to maintain the minimum distance from taehyung, "look at you, writhing already and i haven't even touched you. when are you going to learn your lesson, huh? stop making everything harder for yourself. what will jihun think when he comes to know that his mom lost him because of her stupid actions? you don't want that, right?"

a tear drops from her eyes, never daring to open them and cries silently, still feeling taehyung's hot breath on her skin. suddenly his face moves away, but the grip of his hand tightens, making her face him, "look at me." he grits out, forcing jiah to open her eyes and make an eye contact with his dark ones. tears stream down her face, hands fixed over taehyung's angry one as she's trying to push him away. "if you pull this kind of stunt again, jiah. i swear i'll make you regret it. you don't understand me when i'm being nice, so fine. i'll play how you want me to."

"stop..." she hushes out, "please stop,"

"behave yourself because i know you won't like when i take the job in my hands."

"stop—"

"get it or not?"

"you're hurting me, taehyung... stop—"

"yes or no?!" he raises his voice, glaring at her that makes jiah flinch. her eyes shut tight and hands clench tightly on the blanket that still covering her body. "don't make me repeat."