Chapter 15 || Hello, Mr Kim

Jiah's phone keeps buzzing in her purse, while she's busy pretending that she's having the time of her life meeting such boring and workaholic people, all like her boss. Well, on a few exceptions, she'd say Park Jimin is a little better than these people, who just wouldn't stop smiling at her for absolutely no reason. They'd be talking to someone else, but frequently return their eyes to meet Jiah and then send a smile, as though they knew it would make her a little awkward.

One man even went out the way to actually take her hand a press a kiss on the back of it, to which Jiah had no idea how to respond, considering that she didn't know people still that especially when it's not some vintage movie aesthetics. She swore she would've fainted if it was Jimin- Or, okay not fainted maybe, she would definitely gasp and have the most memorable heart failure if it was her boss doing that to her.

For now,the most memorable heart failure that she remembers unfortunately is when she had Taehyung over for the first time, saying that he was just helping her out with something but ended up in the bed, his tongue hooking onto her features with delicacy yet the lust and hunger was enough to drive her out of sanity.

Jiah clears her throat, shaking her head a little and grabs a glass of water from the table near by, declaring herse crazy for even thinking about Taehyung right now- particularly about how he knew exactly what to do make her shudder. She gulps down the dryness of her mouth, now cursing at herself for thinking about him at all, knowing that it's hard to un-think about him once she starts.

So she forces her eyes to the side, ready to pull up another smile when she sees Jimin talking to someone, until another man comes up, making her blink her eyes a few times to confirm that it's not her mind playing weird tricks on her. She looks at the glass in her hand, frowning at the liquid, as it's not alcohol to make her see Taehyung here. It's just water. She's not drunk. This is really Kim Taehyung.

"Well, fuck," Jiah's lips mutter silently, but smiles the next second when Jimin looks over at her, sending her a signal that he wants her to meet these people. "I'm really gonna choke you some day, Park Jimin," She grits out to herself, never letting the smile drop as she walks over to the man and bow lightly to the other two, ignoring Taehyung's perplexed gaze on her.

"This is Jiah, my secretary," Jimin says, placing his hand on her back with a formal smile to the two males, before glancing at the girl, "Jiah, this is Mr Hwang, he's one of the senior directors in our company in Osaka,"

"Hello, Mr Hwang, it's a pleasure meeting you," Jiah smiles, shaking hands with the old looking man, almost giving off sugar-daddy vibes to her, for she can tell he must be filthy rich and by the way he's grabbed Jiah's hand, she'd entitle him with 'pervert'.

Although he says nothing and withdraws his hand with a tiny hiss of disappointed as another young man, taps on his arm from the side, whispering something into his ear that earns him a nod," I'm so sorry, I'll have to leave for a moment- But please, you guys carry on," Hwang says with a smile directed to Jimin, shaking hands with him and then with Taehyung, before walking away.

"Well, and this," Jimin says, gesturing his hand towards Taehyung, "-is Mr Kim Taehyung, he's been into acting and now into business for quite sometime. He's one of our new ambassadors,"

Jiah nods slowly, giving an awkward glance to Taehyung and holds out her hand, "It's nice meeting you, Mr Kim,"

Taehyung smiles at her, shaking her hand, "It's my pleasure, miss Jiah,"

Jiah looks away, pulling her hand back and gulps down, suddenly feeling too hot here. Jimin probably doesn't notice her anxious self, fiddling with her hands and changing the weight of her body from one leg to another, as he's busy having a chat with Taehyung. Both talking formally, yet sometimes they would laugh and Jiah was tempted to look at their faces, wanting her head to blow off if she actually sees Taehyung's boxy smile and Jimin's smooth voice dripping honey from his lips.