Chapter 14 || Business Party

"No, oppa you don't have to fight anybody!" Jiah exasperates, turning to Yoongi once she's sure her hair looks fine in the mirror and gives the elder a look.

Yoongi sighs deeply, sipping his coffee and nods in defeat, turning to the toddler who cackles loudly, kicking down the tower he built with the blocks and claps his hands excitedly. Jiah smiles at him, carrying him in her arms and pecks his giggling mouth softly, "Be a good boy okay? Mamma will try to come back soon,"

"Mamma bye-bye..." Jihun mumbles, staring at her with his round eyes, the glint of playfulness wearing down as he probably realises his mamma's going somewhere.

"Yes baby, Mamma needs to go for some work. So Ji has to be a big boy and take care himself alright?"

"Geez," Yoongi rolls his eyes, "You're weird. He's two for fuck's sake,"

"Shut up, he's my baby," Jiah scoffs, hugging her toddler and kisses his cheek, "Yoongi uncle doesn't understand us,"

"Yoo'gi u'cle suck!" Jihun laughs and so does his mother while Yoongi gives them both a tired look.

"I know right?" Jiah presses her lips together to prevent herself from laughing and glances at Yoongi, placing her baby next to him on the couch, "You suck oppa, now my son knows it too!"

"Shut up and leave," He hisses, making Jiah grin as she bends down and kisses his cheek too, "Yah! Get away from me! You're disgusting!" He sneers, wiping his cheek aggressively and Jiah shakes her head, grabbing her purse, ready to head out.

"Anyway thanks for coming right now, oppa," She tells Yoongi who pretends not to listen and lays on the couch, leaving Jihun to play by himself, "Call me if he bothers you too much. Bye!"

"Bye," He hums, "Listen, kick that butt-face boss of yours if tries anything. And you look beautiful, whether or not the butt-face tells you,"

"Thanks, but can you stop saying butt-face? He's literally so handso-"

"And keep in mind that you're not going there to hook up with him. Remember about Jihun,"

Jiah rolls her eyes, nodding her head and waves at them, walking out of the apartment. A deep breath heaves out of her lips as she stands in the elevator, thinking how much she's getting herself involved with Park Jimin, whom she surpringly finds too hot to handle when she's full aware that this won't end up good. So with a determined look plastered on her face, Jiah nods to herself and decides to confront Jimin tonight and tell him that she has a son instead of leading him on.

On second thoughts it makes her feel a little bad for herself too, cursing at fate for not bringing this man in her life before Taehyung. Then she would be his, and Jihun would his too. They even have the same surname! And Jihun's name matches with Jimin's! Jiah gasps the little details she's noticing now, but then sighs tiredly, concluding herself to be crazy to even think like that of her boss, who she's supposed to set things off with tonight.

Pulling her out of the insane trail of thoughts, her phone rings and she frowns on seeing an unknown number flashing on her screen. Walking out of the condominium, she answers the call nonetheless, "Miss Jiah, I'm here. In front of your building,"

"Mr Park?" She gasps silently, spotting the car in the front and finds him leaning on to it. He straightens himself, his right hand hanging up the call and the left one tugging on the lowest button of his coat. He looks fine. So fine in fact.

Jiah gulps in fear as her previous thoughts seem to drain away as soon as she made an eye contact with this heaven-like man waiting for her. And the way his eyes bore into her figure, she grows conscious of herself, clutching on her purse tightly and gulping down the dryness of her throat away.