Chapter 12 || Father

"So he's out of town these days?" Yoongi frowns, walking beside Jiah, holding Jihun in his arms as they suddenly decided that a walk around the block would be great on a Sunday. Since Yoongi didn't want to go and spend the last few hours of his weekend in the restaurant, he agreed instantly, claiming Jihun would love to go out for a while with him.

"He said so," Jiah shrugs and wipes the baby's mouth with a tissue as he keeps getting ice cream around his lips and even on Yoongi's shirt. "Aish! Why did you let him have this? Now he's only making a mess!"

"It's okay," Yoongi sighs, taking the tissue from her hand and cleans his shirt. He glances at Jihun and walks over to a bench near a park, "Let's sit here, so Ji can finish his ice cream and mamma can breathe without nagging us."

"yesh," Jihun nods as if he understood everything, making Jiah scoff.

"You're a jerk sometimes."

"That's not how you talk to your son, Jiah." Yoongi glares at her, "I really don't get you sometimes. Which mother talks talks to their two-year-old like that and keeps cursing in front of him?"

"I don't give two flying fucks," She huffs, "Have you seen how he annoys me?"

"For the last time, Jiah, he's just two!"

"Well, why don't you keep him then? Do you know how much he was crying last night for no reason? I couldn't get an ounce of sleep!"

"That comes along with the responsibility of being a parent."

"I know, but still."

"Stop arguing with me on this. I won't hesitate smacking the shit out of you right now if you call him that again."

"I-"

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" A third voice interrupts, making both Jiah and Yoongi turn their heads in the direction of the person. Yoongi frowns at the male, while Jiah internally groans in annoyance. However, before she gets a say in the situation, Yoongi is already up on his feet, letting Jihun sit by himself for a while and steps forward, glaring at the unwanted man.

"What brings you here?" He growls at the taller.

"That's none of your concern. Give me one good reason why you think you can talk to her like that?"

"Wha-"

"Taheyung shut up and leave." Jiah hisses, glaring at him while her hands are busy pulling Yoongi back for the older didn't look in a good mood and for an obvious reason felt like he was about to throw hands.

"No. Is this his kid? He's the one who's hurting you?"

"Just leave."

Taheyung conveniently ignores her command and steps near her, grabbing her hands as the look in his eyes switch from an angry one to a soft, sympathetic one. "Is he-"

"No he's not!" Jiah shouts at his face, tears pooling her eyes as she tries to pull herself back but Taheyung never lets go of her. Instead, he wraps his arms around the girl's petite body, bringing her in warm embrace which always had been her safe place as to what he remembered. "Leave me..." She breathes out, dropping a tear and flinches when their bodies are being pulled apart and Taehyung's deep groan reaches her ear, seeing Yoongi glaring at him with raging eyes and upper body breathing heavily in anger.

"I'm gonna rip those arms off if you dare to touch her again." The elder threatens, ignoring the hard look on Taheyung's face.

Although before he steps up on his feet to hit Yoongi back, Jiah's already standing between them, grabbing the man's collar and slaps him tight across the face, "No, don't even think you can hurt anyone here." She grits out, pushing him back and stands in front of him with tears still blurring her vission but all her face said was anger and disappointment, "Jihun is not his child, Taheyung. And yes he can talk to me whatever way he wants because he has the right to! Yoongi was the one who stayed with me and held me when you, Taheyung, left me to die! He loves me more than my own family does, he supported me through everything and showed me the right way! He has every right to scold me too. But you don't have a say in anything, so just leave me alone and don't go thinking that you're needed in my life again."