Chapter 45 || A Day With Baby

"say bye mamma." jungkook asks, peeking at jihun's face, who is pouting at jiah, understanding that she's going somewhere. the moment she started getting dressed in clothes other than her normal ones, jihun kept lingering around her, often tugging on the end of her dress and asking where she was going in his broken language.

jungkook has been here since morning to help and keep jihun with him, so he wouldn't disturb jiah and let her get ready without wasting much time. the toddler has developed a good bond with jungkook, but the fact that his mother is leaving him for some reason is disturbing. jihun leans forward from jungkook's arms, mumbling out jiah's name, making her smile softly and carrying him for a while.

"what's wrong, ji?" she asks, rubbing his back.

"mamma go'way?"

"no. i'm just going out for some work. i'll be back at night." she says, pecking his lips, "ji's going to stay at home with jungkookie. so, be a good boy and don't bother him too much, okay?"

"ji goo'boy," jihun mumbles, nodding his head sadly. "ji mish you- mamma..."

"i'll miss ji more." she whispers with a chuckle, kissing his cheek a few times, "i'll get you chocolates and jellies when i come back. wait for me, alright?"

"delly?"

"yes, now i've to go." she hums, "mamma loves you, baby." ji smiles a little on hearing that, probably feeling better about the situation as jungkook takes him back and smiles at him, patting his head. jiah looks at jungkook now, smiling at him and steps forward to give him a hug as well, kissing his cheek. "thank you for helping me, and sorry that i've to go with jimin. you just became my boyfriend yesterday, and i'm already going out with other guys. that sucks, right?"

"don't worry about it," jungkook chuckles, "i'll make sure you pay me back when you return."

"oh yeah? how so?" she asks, standing close to him with her arms around his shoulders.

jungkook's free arm snakes around her waist, squeezing her body against his, "where's the fun in telling you everything?" he whispers with a kiss on her jaw line, "sure, you're going with jimin today. but please make sure he knows you're mine."

"deal." jiah grins at him, "how about you..." she pauses, removing her hair from the side, exposing her smooth neck to him, biting her lower lip suggestively. "go on."

jungkook groans at the gesture, leaving jihun down and traps jiah between his arms. he dips his head down in the crook of her neck, breathing in her scent that always draws him in. it's sweet and mild, something that ranges between floral and cinnamon sweet, close to being almost chocolaty. she's as sweet as nectar and as tempting as sin, jungkook speaks from experience. no cap.

apart from the soft pecks, when jungkook opens his mouth, leaving wider kiss, a wet and messy one, his eyes dart back to jiah's for a second, nearly smirking through his eyes at how he could feel her body heating up in his hands. her arms lazy on his shoulders, barely putting any effort hold herself, because jungkook was there to hold her right. he licks the spot, groaning mentally to himself at the addicting taste and the smooth, warm flesh against his mouth. it takes everything within jungkook to stop himself from leaving a bite, because as tempting as it feels, he doesn't want her to actually leave the house with an eye catching bite mark and blue balls for himself.

"jungkook," jiah's voice comes like a whisper with a giggle, closing any space between their bodies, standing on his feet and jungkook hums, holding her steady. "i can feel you getting hard, y'know?"

"fuck," jungkook breathes out, kissing her neck, sucking on the spot like she wanted and how he craved, "i think i don't wanna let you go."

"i wish." she smiles, "but jimin said he's almost here."