Chapter 13 || Coffee & Ties

Jungkook daddy 💕
Hey babydoll
Are u okay?
U didn't text me

Jiah
dude wtf
ew!

Jungkook daddy 💕
Heyy! Stop that!
I was worried for u do u know that?

Jiah
jerk

Jiah scoffs internally keeping the phone in her purse after making a mental not to delete that number permanently. Straightening her clothes as she stands up to greet the CEO with a bow, her eyes roam to empty place behind the reception counter where Jaesung, her first ever friends in office, used to sit and work. A frown makes it's way up to her face as she stares in the direction, thinking that she would be alone during lunch today.

She decided to save it for later to ask about him and follows Jimin to his office for now. As the man stops by his desk, a cup of coffee in his left hand and the phone in the other one for he's talking to someone. Jiah however, continues with her daily thing of choosing a matching tie for him after glancing at the suit he's wearing today. It's navy blue in color, well fitted as though it was especially made just for his godly body. She blinks a few times, gathering herself back from the charming boss's even charming aura and picks a plain, maroon tie.

She stands in front of him, taking the cup of coffee from his hand and puts it on the table, ignoring the questioning raise of his eyebrow at her. He doesn't end the call but Jiah feels his gaze at her, knowing she successfully had his attention. Oh she hated herself for finding this man irresistibly hot when he is her boss and she already has a son!

"Yeah, sure. It's always a pleasure Mr Lee," Jimin nods briefly while Jiah gulps her saliva down focusing too hard on the tie until she's done and fixes it under the collar of his formal white shirt. Keeping her liking of the proximity to herself, she steps away and smiles at the perfect necktie.

"Do it again," Jimin mutters, keeping the phone on the table and pulls the tie open, shrugging his shoulders while Jiah frowns at him.

"Why would you do that?"

"What?" Jimin pretends not to hear, stepping forward and leans down a bit, "Did you say something miss Jiah?"

She sighs deeply, taking the tie again, convincing herself that this man is more stupid and rude than handsome if he couldn't see how beautifully she made the tie. Although holding no grudges, she takes her position again– hands holding the fabric around his neck, eyes determined to make it better this time and ler lip caught between her teeth as her habit.

Jimin hides his smirk at that, staring at the girl without even blinking for once which he's sure that she's trying hard not to notice and just focus on the tie. He clears his throat a bit, picking up the coffee and takes a sip, too desperate to make an eye contact with her, for which he doesn't hesitate, releasing a soft sound from his juicy lips, earning instant attention from the secretary while he continues to pretend that it's the coffee tasting so damn good that it made him moan, not her biting her lip standing do close that all he wants to do is–

Get a grip Park Jimin!

"Are you okay, sir?" Jiah tilts her head, making Jimin choke on his drink, hastily nodding his head which also turned out bad enough to have the coffee spilling on both Jiah and himself.