Chapter 1

Alexa's POV

My nerves were running a million miles per minute. Every second that past by had me on edge. This interview meant so much to me. I've been wanting to move out of my run down apartment for months after college. What if my nerves throw me under the bus? The same bus I took to get here? I heard that Mr Reigns was not one to take bull easily. I bet he could smell my anxiety.

"Mr Reigns will see you now." The elderly Secretary announced to me. I can't do this! No! I have to do this. I chanted over and over in my head heading to his office. Knocking on the door softly I hear a deep come in before entering. The breathtaking man stuck his nose in the air and sniffed. Great my new boss is a weirdo. I automatically freeze once his eyes land on me in a pitch black color. But what freak me out was the word he in humanely growled out next,

"MATE!"

I shook with fear from the power and base in his voice. He stormed over to where I was standing before I could even blink an eye. He towered over me sliding his hand around my waist and his head in the crook of my neck. I tensed at how awkward it felt.

I'm not say that Mr Reigns wasn't attractive, no that's not the case at all. He stood at an intimidating 6'3, Blackish-Brown long hair Pulled into a bun, bright grey now pitch black eyes, strong baseline with a slightly crooked nose, and a very nice muscular build.

He must have sensed my being uncomfortable in that position and quickly pulled away and turned from me. "Sorry....for the uh..,"clears throat,"that." He walked over to his seat and sat down.

"You may have a seat please." I walked over and sat in the seat before the desk. I crossed my legs and watched as his eyes immediately scanned my figure from head to toe. I heard him mutter a word that sounded like beautiful under his breath.

"Ms Knight by reading over your resume I'd say that you are the most qualified for this job and you're hired." Well Damn if I knew it was that easy I would've never walked in.

"That's it? When do I start?"

"Tomorrow you will be moving in so have your things packed and I will have you belongings sent to my place." Dafuq!

"Wait you say moving in?"

"Yeah, it's a job requirement it was in the paper and a personal assistant is always needed by your side." He stated simply looking deep into my eyes.

"Oh um...ok well I'll guess I'll see you tomorrow then." I got up to leave and my purse spilled over. Oh Jesus.

Mr Reigns was quickly by my side helping to pick up my things. Great this is beyond embarrassing. "I'm sorry sir this stupid purse is-"

"No need to apologize beautiful." He said causing my eyes to snap up and meet his hard stare. I simply blushed and thanked God for my darker skin tone. As soon as all my things were back in my purse I stuck my hand out to shake his feeling sparks as they connected.

"I look forward to working under you Mr Reigns." He smiled and replied.

"I look forward to you working under me also." With emphasis on working under. I felt a pool of heat flow between my legs and felt the need to leave before I jump my boss's bones. I saw him sniff the air as if he could smell me and look back at me with those pitch black eyes. His breathing became heavy as he stared me down. His eyes showing that he was having an internal battle with himself.

I reached my hand out to touch him and immediately pulled back when I felt an electrical charge flow through me. "Mr Reigns are y-you a-alright?" I stuttered. He turned and walked into a bathroom after stating that he was okay and I could leave.

So I left and made my way to my broke down apartment packing my things for tomorrow.

Moving on up.....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Thanks for reading luvs! I hope you enjoyed it! And I love your feedback so....

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share✨✨✨✨