Chapter 18

Alexa POV

I wake to a dark room, aside from the light of a large red lava lamp in the corner, with Roman's head covering my chest and his arms hold onto me tightly. I giggle at the image of his hair sprawled all over my chest with his lips pouted in his sleep. Could he get any better!?!

I shift to try to get a little more comfortable and his grip tightens.

"Stay." His sleepy voice whispers, "I just want to hold you." I feel my heart pound heavily in my chest at his simple words. Why am I reacting like this? I know I had made a big decision by finally giving it up to Roman, but Jesus it's like the first time you fall in-

"Love." I look down at Roman after hearing the very words pass his lips with a smile. I slowly nod and he lifts himself to peck me on the lips.

"I felt it for a while. Let's go take a nice bath before we go to work, kay?" I smile and wrap my arms around his neck. He chuckles before lifting me from the bed and wrapping my legs around his waist. I have to admit, my legs feel like jelly. Let's just say big fellow here couldn't get enough so he took me IN and OUT of the room. Our first time together and we've done at least ten different sex positions, 6 of which I never even knew existed!

He carries me into the bathroom and places me on the counter before heading over to turn on the bath. I just sat and watched as this beautiful man and his beast waltzed back and forth filling the tub with oils and bubbles. When it was filled he came back over to place me in the tub and he climbs in right after. He pulls me to straddle his hips while grabbing a sponge and squirting a little soap on there. I relax as his hands work there magic just cleaning me.

"Turn around." I do as he says and turn to where my back is facing him. As he washes my back, I find myself lowering and bloop. There goes his Jr. I feel his growl rumble in his chest as he pulls me closer and nips at my ear.

"Don't think I won't take you in this position Lexa." He growls out lowly. I feel my heat start to rise at his statement and I know he feels it to. He slides his right hand up to pinch my currently erect nipple. I bite my lip to contain the moan, but it's no use. I feel his tongue glide over my mark and I moan loudly, arching forward. I grind against him to get some type of friction and get rid of this pain.

He growls pulling my hips up and pulling me back down in one hard thrust on his shaft. My hisses of pain quickly become loud moans of pleasure as I meet his thrusts. The thought alone of having sex in the tub excited me. Gosh he's making me a freak!

"You'll love it in the long run sweetness." He says before lifting me out of the tub and carries me over to...the sink? He lifts my head to look in the mirror at the both of us, his hands roaming my body as we stand there. He slowly starts to pump and gradually pick up pace. Watching his eyes on me as we did it right in front of the mirror was my undoing causing me release all over his shaft.

I hear him grunt before pulling out and feeling him spill on my ass. He leans over me as I hold onto the counter and breaths in my ear, "You're going on birth control."

"Why?" I find myself asking.

"Because I know you don't want a baby right now and I want to be raw inside of you." He says simply grabbing two towels for us to wrap ourselves in.

"Right." I mumble fighting off the oncoming urge to do it again because of his nasty words. I follow him out the room and gasp at the sight in front of me. A tray full of food! My excitement takes over as I squeal running over to the bed. Roman chuckles at my overly dramatic reaction to food.

"Wait a minute now, I want to feed you." He says while taking a seat across from me. He takes a strawberry off the plate before feeding it to me. We sat and fed each other all the while just talking and learning more about each other. Time came for us to get ready for work and we got dressed and headed out.

~~~~~~~°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°~~~~~~~

"Stop Roman!" I whine out as I put away some files. Roman has been on me all day. Hell the man couldn't stay in his own damn office! He plants a kiss on my neck before smacking me on the butt and pulling away growling.

"That ass is mine when we get home!" He whisper yells and I get a glimpse of his eyes. Leati.

"Leati will you leave you horn dog, both you and Roman have a business to run?" I sigh.

"Oh please, one day off isn't anything. I could make millions from the bedroom." I can't help, but giggle at that and take a seat.

"Just go, okay?"

"Fine." I watch as this grown ass man huffs and stomps away and I roll my eyes.

"This man is gonna be the death of me." I mumble before getting back to checking my e-mails.

~~~~~~°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°~~~~~~

"Soo you're saying you don't want me to go back to my room Mr Reigns?" I ask as I'm pulling on my sleeping clothes.

"Yeah Mrs Reigns you have to sleep with me now. I want you in my bed every night. That's not much to ask is it?" He asks innocently. I give him the really look and he snickers.

"I will accept your offer as long as I have the right to come back whenever I please, because if I get upset with you I will not share a bed when that happens."

"Really?"

"What? I'm trying to ensure your safety. I might grab a knife and butcher you in your sleep, you never know." I say with a shrug and turn to laugh at Roman's flushed face.

"Well then...let's just hurry to bed before I do something I regret." He quickly says before lifting me away and carrying me bridal style to OUR room.

Let's just see how this goes...
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Thanks for reading luvs!

Happy Halloween!

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share✨✨✨✨