Chapter 23

Alexa POV

"Lexa baby wake up for me. I have food." I hear what sounds like Roman and at the mention of food, I bolt upwards. Letting my eye scan and finally land on Roman I see that he had a tray of food in his hands. Placing my hands over my heart, I take in a dramatic breath as he makes his way over.

"For me? You shouldn't have."

"You're right I really shouldn't have, but I felt generous today." I playfully smack his arm and roll my eyes as he chuckles.

"Well thanks anyway a-hole." He lifts an eyebrow at me.

"A-hole? Baby if you want to get kinky now I don't mind." He smirks and I sneer at him before eating my food. He talks and teases me while I'm eating so I in return do the logical thing.

Push him off the bed.

"Jesus! Oooh I'm gonna get you!" Before I can escape, he grabs a hold of my arms and I squeal.

"Roman stop! Oh my gosh!" He starts a tickling attack on me and I feel so much breath just leaving me trying to fight him off. Then my little savior comes into the room.

"Get off my mommy!" I hear little Jojo's voice scream before jumping on Roman, giving me the opportunity to remove myself and put him in a headlock. "Defeat the tickle monster!" Jojo screams and Roman breaks my hold, grabbing her and throwing her over his shoulder. I try to stop him, but damn he's fast. He's up and out of bed about to head out the door. We continue our morning shenanigans before finally getting cleaned up and dressed to go see Roman's parents.

That's right, I'm going to meet his parents today and it mainly had to do with the fact that they're having another grandbaby and haven't met the mother yet.

"You ready babe?" He asks, stepping out the bathroom. I nod hopping up off the bed and grabbing his hand.

"Ready as I'll ever be. They gave birth to such a marvelous son, I'm sure they're great people."

"Yeah you're right....I am marvelous." He smirks and I playfully slap his arm laughing. "Jojo! Come on honey, it's time to go." Jojo comes running out of her room and down the hall to us. She grabs onto Roman's hand and we head out to the car.

"My boy! Oh, who is this gorgeous young lady?" His mom answers the door with so much enthusiasm and I blush.

"Ma this is my soon to be wife, Alexa. Alexa this is my mother-"

"Call me Val." She smiles and I place my hand out to shake it, but she pulls me into a hug.

"Well...hello Mrs Val." She laughs as she pulls away and looks to Roman.

"She's adorable Roman, please come in." Val invites us and and we walk into what looks to be the living room and big blonde haired guy who looked a lot like Roman, skin tone and all.

"Ah! Roman, who is this young lady?" He stands from his seat and heads over to us.

"Oh Joe, this is Roman's future wife." Val tells her husband instead.

"Right dad, this is Alexa, Alexa this is my dad Joseph." He reaches out for a handshake and I give him my hand.

"Please, just call me Joe."

"Right, now how about we get settled and I'll start on dinner."

"Oh, I could come with, if you don't mind."

"Oh of course. We have a lot to talk about." I follow behind her after Roman gave me a peck on the lips. Me and Val Mark it into the kitchen and she gives me a task to do while she starts on something else.

"So...how did you two meet?" She asks and I let out a light sigh.

"Well, your son was very forward when we first met. I was applying to be his P. A. And..." I go on to tell her about her son, and what crazy things have happened so far and by the time I was done, she was as red as an Apple from laughing so hard.

"Who knew my son was such a baby? You have surely brought down the brute." She chuckles.

"Psh, she has yet to take down anything. I'm still the ma I was, I'm only lovey dovey when it comes to her because I know I'll get what I want." Roman says walking into the kitchen and over to me. He wraps his arms around my waist and I lightly slap him on the face. I hear his mom gasp and Roman just rolls his eyes and pulls me against him. "Stop playing, you know I can still punish you."

"Roman not in front of your mother!" He chuckles and looks over at his mom, concern taking over his face.

"Mom what's wrong?" She sniffles before answering him.

"It's just...I have my son back."

"Aww ma, come here, group hug." We laugh as she joins into our hug and we finally get back to cooking, even though it was hard for me because Roman kept poking at me and talking in my ear.

"Done!" Val announces and I tell Roman to take my place and set the table while I took a little pee break. After using it, I head back to the dining room and take a seat with Joe, Jojo and Roman. Val comes in with the last dish and she takes a seat. They start to dig in and I say a Grace before eating mine.

"Mom, dad, me and Lexa have an announcement to make." I look over to Roman with a raised brow and then I realize the main purpose of coming. "We're having a werewitch."

"Oh that's wonderful! Another grandbaby!" Val exclaims and Joe just shakes his head, chuckling.

"Congratulations, the both of you. We obviously can't wait." He says and we finish off the dinner with Val making plans for the unborn baby.

Yeah, definitely went better than expected and I am too excited...
❤💚💜💙💛💙💜💚❤💚💜
Thanks for reading luvs!

Yo, just to let you know this book will not be continued much longer! It has to come to an end somewhere because there are too many books to just be continuing a life time with this one.

Anyways...

💫Vote
🌟Comment
✨Follow
💫Share
DON'T BE A GHOST!!!