Chapter 17

Alexa POV

I woke feeling hot. Really hot. And I don't think it was the air affecting me. I open my eyes and rub my neck. I feel that same tingling sensation in my core and arch off the bed moaning.

What the hell is happening?

Alexa....

Damn it! Leati leave me alone-

"Oh God!" I scream in pleasure. How the hell is he doing this!?! Roman! I feel the bed dip and I look over to see Roman with a look on his face that read sorrow and lust.

"Alexa, My wolf has you in heat and you have to let it-" I cut him off by pull his lips to mine. I needed to be touched.

"Just shut up and touch me!" I groan wrapping my legs around his waist. I see his eyes changing, showing that he was fighting off Leati.

"Lexa let me go or were gonna end up doing something you don't want." He growls lowly and I drench more. "Fuck you smell so good." He groans.

"Help me Roman, I'm hot." I whimper and he gives up the battle and latches his lips onto my mark. I grind my hips upwards and I feel his steel, fighting to get through his sweats. It wasn't my first time feeling it, but every time felt like a first time. With the fear and excitement rushing through my veins all at once. He grinds his hips into mine, starting at a slow pace before gradually speeding up. I clawed at his back as the heat started to vanish and I was a moaning mess beneath him.

"Ahhh!" I scream as I release but...

It wasn't enough.

I needed more.

I needed him.

"I need you, Inside me please Roman." I whimper as I try to pull him closer.

"No, Alexa we can't. I want our first-" He doesn't even get a chance to finish, before he's pushed off and I rush to the bathroom slamming the door. I hear heavy footsteps and know he's heading over.
"Alexa baby I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you." He sighs and I immediately felt bad. What is this damn thing doing to me? I walk over to the door and open it, immediately wrapping my arms around his waist and laying my head against his shoulder.

"I'm sorry Roman." I say, sounding a little muffled because of my position. He wraps his arms around me and rests his head on mine.

"I think it's time we go look at that book."

"Right...after I eat because I'm hungry." I say before speeding out and down to the kitchen, him following right after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you're saying I should learn to control my anger enable to control her?" I ask for probably the fifth time. We were sitting in his office, figuring out what was going on with me.

"Yes Lexa, this morning when my lycan put you in heat, your witch wanted to mate. When I denied her, she was upset at the fact that she was rejected and lashed out. Luckily, I'm stronger than her so...you can't beat me." He says smugly and I have this sudden urge to slap him.

"Do it." That's it! I go to slap him and he grabs a hold of my wrist, and pinning me on the desk. He growls, "Wanna try that again sweetness." I bite my lip as I feel my sex quiver from the power in his voice. Freaking witch has my hormones acting horribly!

"You're acting very naughty Alexa and Leati is thinking up hundreds of ways to punish that pretty little ass of yours." Arching to him.

"Oh Yeah?"

"Yes, and one of those ways...is letting you hold out." He lets me go and leaves the room. At first I think he's joking, but he doesn't return. No he did not just-"Roman!" I hop off the desk and rush through the house looking for him. I find him in his room, well the balcony, looking out into the night. I walk up to him and reach around to his front grabbing his...stuff.

"Hey!" I giggle at the startled look on his face and I see a hint of red start to form on his cheeks.

"Oh My Gosh! You're blushing!" I grab at his cheeks and he swats my hands away.

"No I'm not...it's cold out here."

"Roman, it's like 75 degrees out here." I gasp when I find myself in his arms, seated in one of the balcony chairs.

"It's whatever I say it is woman, now kiss me!" Before I could reject, he latches his lips onto mine and I don't fight him off....because I'm horny. He pulls my legs to where I'm straddling his and places both is big hands on my tush. I grind my hips into his and he growls.

"My Naughty Little Vixen." He says, squeezing.

"You love it." I lean forward to whisper in his ear, "Naughty girls deserve to be punished. Don't holdout on me any longer Roman....I'm ready." He leans back to look into my eyes.

"You sure?" He asks.

"Yes, make me yours tonight, all of me." Without another word, I'm lifted from my seat and carried away in to bedroom. Roman latches his lips onto mine again, savoring all that I have to offer. I reach for the hem of his shirt as he lifts his hands for me to remove it. I let my hands roam over his pecs lightly tracing his Tribal tat that I've always admired. I plant a kiss on his nipple before nipping at it, causing him to groans. He moves his hands to my shirt, and pulls it off of my, throwing it somewhere in the room.

His hands quickly find the button of my jeans and pulls them a loose, quickly discarding them. He picks me up and moves me to the...Where the hell did that door come from?

"I've always been looking for a reason to use this room for a long time." He opens the door and my mouth literally drops to the floor. I knew he was a freak, but damn! This man has a sex room!

"Um Roman-"

"I know, but you know Leati. Let me just show you how I want to work this body." He stops my protests by planting his sweet lips on mine again. He carries me over to the bed and lays me down, pulling me towards the headboard. I look over his shoulder as starts to move south with his smoldering kisses and gasp. I see us. That just added to my weird excitement and-

"Ahh.." I arch when I feel his heated tongue on my sex. He grips my hips to hold me down before continuing with his assault. Kissing, licking, nipping and the flesh sending my body into an overdrive. Before I can reach my high, he pulls up and looses his pants and...briefs. He reaches over into his dresser and opens a box of unopened Magnum Trojan condoms. To be honest, I was scared as shit, but I'm ready.

"Ready?" He asks and I nod biting my lip to brace myself.

"Just look up into the mirror sweetness, I promise it will feel good." He says and I do just that. This monster of a man entering his monster size in me had me hissing, almost tempted to retreat, but once the pain went away and the movement picked up....I was yelling profanities.

"Fuck! Yes Fuck Me Roman!" I yell as I grab the back of his neck pulling him closer.

"Thank God for soundproof walls." He grunts as he he slams into once more, finishing the build up I had inside.

"Ahh Roman!" I scream as I release. He finds his not long after and plops down on the bed beside me.

"That was-"

"Amazing!" He finishes and I can't help but giggle as he pulls me into his arms. We sit there in contentment, calming down before...

"I'm down for another round."

"Great minds think alike."

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
My treat for having you guys wait so long!

They Finally Did It!

Thanks for reading luvs!

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share