Chapter 22

Roman's new wolf for those who had a problem with the way he looked like...overreacting and everything😑

Alexa POV

"Stop Roman, Jesus!" He growls a little as I push him away from assaulting my neck. We were in public for God sake! And here he is wanting to play quickie in the copy room. He had been all on me like white on rice recently and it didn't take long for me to get irritated. It didn't help that I was gaining weight either.

"Lexa come on, just one round in my office real quick. My wolf needs you, Hell I need you." He whimpers, grabbing a hold of my hand.

"Oh boo hoo, and I need to finish these papers an get them down to the financial department. Now move!" He mumbles under his breath before storming out and to his office, slamming that door. I roll my eyes at his dramatic behind before turning back to the copier.

Roman POV

Damn it that woman is so frustrating!

Yeah no shit, but why have you been having me acting like some damn horn dog? Is there something you're sensing that I'm not?

Dumbass.

Exscuse me dog?

*Growls* She's pregnant you idiot!

Pregnant? Lexa is pregnant? Of course. No wonder she's been so moody, and adding on weight. I just thought it was relationship weight because it was growing in all the right areas. Damn I do feel stupid.

Because you are!

Shut the Hell up, you're the reason why we're in this situation.
-
I cut him off my communication with him before mind-linking Dean to ask if he and Tara were still up for dinner tonight at the place. He responded quickly with a yes. He and Tara had been going great, definitely moving faster than me and Lexa had. He told her the night of the banquet what he was and thankfully she was open minded and too obsessed with Dean to leave him so they are going great.

There's a knock at my door and I let them know it's okay to enter while typing at my computer.

"Roman...baby?" I look up to see Lexa at the door with watery eyes. I quickly bolt out my seat and make my way over to her.

"Lexa baby, what's wrong?" I ask pulling her into my arms.

"I'm sorry I was so mean to y-You. I don't know w-what's wrong with me." She sobbs and coo to her as I lead her over to the couch. I take a seat before pulling her into my lap, rocking her.

"Shh, it's okay baby. I was in the wrong to. I was trying to get you to do something you obviously aren't interested in right now."

"I still could've been a little more caring. I know we haven't done it in a while, so I figured you get tired of waiting."

"Never baby girl. It was my horn dog of a wolf, that's all. We'll engage into it whenever you're ready again." She nods before laying her head against my chest.

"And I've also put on a little weight so...I've been feeling a little self conscious." She whimpers.

"Baby girl you've been adding on weight in all the right places."

"I'm forming a pouch Roman." She sniffles and I sigh.

"Lexa...I think you're pregnant." She tenses and slowly lifts her head to look at me.

"Repeat that?"

"I think you're pregnant. Well my wolf told me and all the signs have been leading to it."

"So....I'm not just getting big and cranky? Damn...I'm actually about to be a mother."

"I'm surprised Aria hasn't told you."

"Yeah she's kinda been quiet since that night in the tub actually. Maybe she was hiding the damn secret just to see me suffer for holding her away from her precious Leati." She rolls her eyes and I chuckle.

"Yep, you're about to have a little pup or...well a werewitch."

"Yeah...Jesus, I did not expect for it to be so soon."

"Me neither, I'm sorry if I ruined any plans."

"It wasn't just your fault. We just have to work this out and raise our baby with love."

"That's right baby." I plant a kiss on her forehead.

Alexa POV

"It was nice of you to have Dean and Tara over for dinner. I needed to tell someone." I giggle as I pull on my big T shirt, before climbing into bed. Roman walks out of the closet with only a set of boxers and I couldn't help but stare at the  bulge.

"You know it's no problem babe. Dean's the Beta and Tara is his mate. They're family." He says while climbing into bed beside me and pulling me to his chest.

"Yeah, it was still nice though." I yawn before letting my eyes close. I feel Roman's large hand caress my lower stomach.

"Our baby, I can't wait to meet you." He whispers and I smile.

❤💚💜💙💛❤💚💜💙💛💜
Thanks luvs for reading!

Sorry for the wait, I'm always conflicted about which book to update,  but it's mainly the comments that push a chicka if you know what I mean😏. Yeah I know this was short😂, but the book is about over so. Anyways...

💫Vote ⭐
🌟Comment 💬
✨Follow 👣
💫Share🔀
DONT BE A GHOST!!!