Chapter 4

Roman POV

As I sat in my office, I couldn't help but let my thoughts drift to my little mate next door. I never expected her to just walk into my office, let alone be the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I was never really interested in black women other then one night stands, but Damn I see myself growing to love every single thing about her. Especially that ass. My wolf included. Eh what can I say, he's a perv, but he can fight.

I had Marcie token to the cells to be tortured in the dungeon after the fact that she blatantly disrespected her Luna and had the nerve to throw herself on me. Yeah we screwed once, I was drunk and we did it. Nothing new. And I dreaded the day ever since. She became clingy, claiming we were mates.

But now my wolf was in love with Alexa and I wasn't far behind him. Her soft brown skin, plump lips, breast that begged to be touched, and that ass! When I was undressing her yesterday, I had to control myself from doing things to her. She was sleeping fro God sake!

My dreams the last two night had me thinking about going to her room and doing all the dirty things to her. It didn't help that she showed no attraction to me. But how? I'm a freaking Greek God! But the chase made it all the more better.

The smell of her arousal was enticing, when I first smelt it I had to leave the room before I would've done something I would regret later. I smelt it from my room this morning while she was in the shower and all those vivid images of what I would do to her, to taste her delectable honey. It sent me into over drive, and my stupid self had to growl. Luckily we are surrounded by woods so she didn't second guess.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door. "Come in." I said straightening my pants seeing as though they seemed to inflate while thinking of her. In walked my long time friend and beta Dean.

"Sup man, how's the mate?" He asked plopping down on the chair.

"Doing well."

"Does she know yet?"

"No She doesn't know about the mate bond, nor does she know about wolves. I want to make sure she gets comfortable first."

"Yet she doesn't know she's living with a bunch of wolves?"

"Ok I know that, just give me time. I just got her I can't stand to bare a rejection."

"She isn't under the Lover Boy's spell?"

"No, it's confusing the hell out of me."

"If you ask me I'd say she's smart, she'll be the one to stop your ways. Unlike these chicken heads you run around with."

"Yeah I shut all that down, I only have eyes for her."

"And so do many other men, so I advise to claim her quickly before she's swooped up. I haven't found my mate yet and home girl does look good..." He trailed. That son of a-

"I'm just kidding dude! Calm your perv! I know I can't have her. Geesh you're burning up I swear I saw smoke coming out of your ears. Retract the claws man!" I looked down and my claws were extracted.

"I'll claim her...you may go now I'll see you later." He jumped out his seat and trotted out. Ass. I got back to work and about an hour later I wanted to see my mate and what she was up to. I walked over and knocked on her door. "Come in."

"I just came over to see how you were doing."

"Oh I just got finished actually."

"Good...would you like to go to lunch it's about that time anyway."

"Uh...sure." she grabbed her purse and followed me down to the garage. The whole ride down I was tempted to kiss her, hell to do anything to have my scent on her. I needed people to know she was mine.

Pulling up to the local cafe we walked in and waited for our waiter.

"Hello handsome." This waitress came to me completely ignoring my Luna.

"Bye. I demand another waiter you have already disgusted me. Now I cannot bare to have you in the presence of me or my woman." I said. She looked as though tears were about to leave her eyes. She huffed and stormed off to the back. I looked over to see Alexa gaping like a fish. I know what she could put in that pretty little mouth of hers. My wolf snickered.

"Alexa is there a problem?" I asked.

"Uh...no, no no problem at all." She looked down. The came another waiter, but this time it was a man.

"Hello folks what can I get for you today?" He asked yet he continued to glance at Alexa.

"Why yes I would like a BLT and a large coke." I said bring his attention solely on me.

"Alright, and you beautiful?" Aww hell Naw! And she giggled.

"Um same, but I would like a sprite."

"A women with an appetite, I like." He stated before walking away. She giggled again! Moments later he came back with our things and I noticed a small sheet of paper on Alexa's plate. Well I'll be damned! Did he not think she and I were together?

I saw her pick up the paper and smile. I wish I could make her smile. My wolf whimpered. I simply ignored it and continued to eat. We made it back to the office and I continued to show her the ropes. She was very intelligent and learned faily well.

But I was still pissed when she kept that guy's number. Yet I couldn't do anything about it. We weren't together. Not yet anyways. So once we got home I put as much distance between us for her safety and once I knew she was sound asleep I took my wolf for a run.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Thanks for reading luvs!

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share ✨✨✨✨