Chapter 12

Alexa POV

"Mhm." I moan at the feel of someone kissing down my neck, sending tingles all over my body. I hear a light groan before the kisses move further south and I feel my underwear being tugged off.

This is one very realistic dream...wait am I-

"Ah!" I moan out as the feel of their tongue goes over my sex. They viciously suck and nibble at my clit, causing my hands to reach down and grab a handful of hair. OMG is this a woman!?! No it can't be, I feel his broad shoulders as he lifts my legs unto them. Gosh this guy was a beast!

"Oh!" I shake as my orgasm hits violently. He still continues to lick and slurp making sure he got every last drop. Great now it's time to wake from this hot dream. I open my eyes and gasp when I see blue golden rimmed eyes looking back at me. Leati...

"What a wake up call huh sweetness?" He chuckles.

"Leati! Did you just- no! Omg I thought I was dreaming!"

"Calm down." He commands. "If it makes you feel better, you are my dream come true." He smiles cheekily.

"I want Roman."

"Why you have me! I want to spend sometime with you..." he cooes before going down to pepper kisses down my neck. I moaned as he slid a hand down my waist all the way to my sex. He brought his mouth to mine before he slipped two finger into my tunnel. He thrusted his fingers in and out as he passionately kissed me. Before I knew it I had orgasmed once again and was looking into the eyes of Leati.

"I think you had enough sweetness, I'll send our little Roman back since he's fighting to talk to you." He says before closing his eyes. He reopened his eyes and I saw those familiar greys. Roman. He climbed off of me but stayed fonder the sheets.

"Alexa I apologize for Leati's behavior, he can literally be an ass at times."

No I'm not!

"Will you shut up! I apologize for his violations, although I knew you liked it." He smirked. I frowned and went to tackle him, only to be pinned down with my hands above my head.

"Uh, Uh, Uh, sweetness you should really control that fiery attitude. My wolf gave you a morning treat and that beautiful face you make in your seconds of release, tell me that you thoroughly enjoyed it. Now me..." he grinds his monster into my sex and I immediately start to leak, "I'm a tease." With that he climbed out of bed leaving me hot and horny.

"By the way I want you at work with me today so get dressed and meet me downstairs love." He leaves and I throw a mini fit in the bed. How dare he!?!

How Dar I?

Shit.

No need for bad words love.

Get out of my head you-

Okay just stop with the foul mouth or I'll get Leati to give you a well deserved spanking.

I huffed before climbing out of bed and heading to the bathroom for my morning hygiene. After showering off this morning's sweat I dressed in my office attire( in mm) and put my hair in a large bun. Nice.

Waltzing downstairs I see Dalton in the kitchen.

"Morning Dalton." I say as I head over to the fruit bowl.

"Morning Luna Lexa." He says. I giggle at his silliness, but stopped when I heard an abrupt growl. I looked to the entrance and saw Roman.

"Its Luna." He says to Dalton.

"Sorry Alpha, Luna." He leaves the kitchen with his head lowered.

"Such a meanie." I mention before walking past him with my tongue out.

"He needs to show respect." He states opening the door for me. He opens the door to the car and I climb in.

"I just made a few friends and this is how you treat them?"

"I'm sure you have other friends."

"As a matter of fact I do and I plan on seeing them tomorrow."

"I'm going with."

"But-"

"No buts, I go or you don't go at all. And that's final."

"Ugh!" I huff back into my seat and cross my arms under my chest.

"You're just giving me a better few." He snickers. I huff again turning to the window. I feel as he places a hand on my thigh.

"I'm sorry baby." I scoff.

"Baby my ass." I mutter.

"Is it me or did that bite make you more bold." He chuckles. "But I know one thing you better calm that hard ass attitude before I pull out Leati and my belt." I gulped. We made it to work and I was quite on the way up. I headed straight to my office and got to work on some papers.

"Mrs Reigns?" I look up to see Roman and frown. The hell you want?

"You babe, and I swear one more time and Imma whoop that ass."

"Yeah right you'd- hey!" I don't know how he got to me this fast but he did and he had placed me on the desk.

"I don't take disrespect lightly and I think you deserve a punishment." Gone was Roman. Full on Leati mode. He flipped me over and leaned me forward with my face on the desk.

"Wait no Leati- ow!"

"One!"

"Please no-ugh!"

"Two!" He rubbed it and smacked it again, pulling my pants down, he slaps it again. I could feel my sex starting to drip.

"Five!"

"Please Leati I need you!" I whimpered. He blows on my sex and I jerk away. He pushes two fingers in and thrusts in and out.

"Cum for me Lexa, you better come!"

"Ah!" I screamed out. My limbs fall weak up under me as I release. Leati helps me down and lifts me into his arms.

"You can use my bathroom." He carries me over to his office bathroom and closes me in there. I fix myself up before leaving his office to see him at his desk calm and collected. As if nothing happened.

"Shouldn't you be getting back to work Ms Knight?" I quickly scurried back to my office and got back to work.

⏰⌚⏰⌚⏰⌚⏰⌚⏰⌚⏰

"Roman I have to stay clear of your wolf, he's a complete freak! I mean who does that in a public office!" I screech to him upon entering the house. Not only did he finger me in my office but after that he'd come in there and touch on me. He even licked my mark with his long ass tongue. I know to bring extra undies to work for now on.

"Well you started it! I warned you on how pervy he can be. Now get that ass in bed girl, I'll bring something up for you to eat. Dress in some sexy red lingerie and-"

"In your dreams Mr!" He chuckles as I speed up the steps to my room. I strip out of my clothes and shower down before hopping out and pulling on a huge T and some boy shorts. I step back into my bedroom and notice a tray of food.

Well at least he's feeding me...
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Thanks for reading luvs!

Talk about all the contact in this chapter!

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share ✨✨✨✨