Chapter 14

Alexa POV

I woke to kisses on my shoulder and strong arms wrapped around me. The humming of his chest sending vibrations through my body, causes me to shiver.

"Wake up Lexa today is the day baby." He whispers in my ear before planting a kiss on it.

"What's today?" I find myself asking absent mindedly.

"The Banquet silly." He chuckles.

"I have to get a dress today." I say starting to sit up, but he pulls me back down.

"You don't have to worry about that, I have the perfect dress for you."

"How do you know my size?"

"Eh, I do my research."

"Research? More like snooping." I giggle and he chuckles pulling me closer.

"Hey when you see the dress you'll appreciate the snooping."

"Well before I see the dress I would like to see a good ole breakfast with a side of o.j." He chuckles as I pull out of his embrace and head to the bathroom. Closing the door behind me, I use the potty before heading over to the sink to wash my and and brush my teeth. After finishing up, I head back out to see Roman still in my bed, looking dead at me.

"Why haven't you left already?"

"Trying to get rid of me?" He asks climbing out of bed and basically speeding over to stand behind me. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me on my mark.

"No, just figured since you have a BIG appetite, you'd be the first in the kitchen."

"I have an appetite, but it isn't for food." He whispered huskily into my ear, and I quickly pull away and retreat to the kitchen, hearing Roman chuckling following close behind.

"Good morning you guys!" I exclaim upon entering the kitchen seeing some of the pack here.

"Morning Luna!" They reply back. Roman enters the kitchen and they bow before moving out of his way. I couldn't deal with being under someone's command.

"What about in the bedroom?" Roman asks and I frown at the fact that he was in my head. Stay out of my head! I'm entitled to my own thoughts.

"Sorry baby." He says before pulling me to him and placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Better be, now fix me something to eat." I listen as everyone gasps and their eyes land on Roman, as if he was going to do something. But all he did was laugh.

"Women you kill me."

"That's my job isn't? Gotta keep you on your toes." I slightly nudge him and grab a Jimmy Dean Sausage Sandwich.

"Toes aye? Well you better be prepared for tonight because all of those uppity people will keep you on your toes."

"Really? Can't I just sit this out?"

"No backing out now Mrs I can do it all." He exaggerates and I punch him in the chest resulting in a playful growl.

"I can do it, and I will do it. Just because I'm from the country, doesn't mean I can't sit up straight."

"Lexa sweetie, you don't have to sit up straight you have an excuse."

"And what is that?"

"You have scoliosis." I gasp. Was I really that slouchy?

"Babe it's cool, some of the people in this house have scoliosis in their human form. Trust me you're not alone. Plus I think it's cute. When I first saw you I thought you had a natural model stance." I frown.