Chapter 3

Alexa POV (SHE'S UP TOP and THE HOUSE)

Slipping out of bed, I pulled on a pair of snug socks and walked to the bathroom. After using the toilet, I brushed my teeth and cleaned my face. As soon as I walked out I was hit with the delicious smell of...bacon! I hurried out of my room forgetting that I was only in a pair of boy shorts and a large T that stopped mid thigh.

I reached the kitchen to be met with way more people than I thought. When the hell these folks get here? I thought. They all turned and stared at me like I was some God, then bowed their heads. Now I'm creeped out! I proceeded to back out only to bump into what felt like a brick wall. That smell. I knew exactly who it was. So they were bowing to him, eh figures. He held unto my arms.

"Good Morning Mr Reigns." I said quietly after turning around to face him.

"Good Morning Ms Knight, sleep well?" He said holding both my arms still, only this time his slid his hands up and down them, causing a electrical charge to flow through me. "Y-yeah." I stuttered clearing my throat afterwards.

"That's good, hungry?" He asked. I nodded. "April have her plate fixed will you." It came out more like a command then a question.

"Yes A-" she was cut off by a terrifying glare from Mr Reigns. What was that? "Yes Mr Reigns." She said quietly and fixing my plate quickly. I could've done that, I'm not handicapped.

"Please sit." He said snapping me out of mental rant. He grabbed my hand and this guy got up from his seat. "For you." He said.

"Thank you." I said sending him a smile at which I received a blush in return. Mr Reigns cleared his throat and the boy scurried out the kitchen. It seems as though everyone is scared of him, hell I would be to he is intimidating, and weird.

He sat on the stool next to me, receiving this plate filled with mostly meat with sausage and bacon, and a little egg. Well Damn were the grits and biscuits.

I received my plate and it was barely a fraction of what Mr Reigns was eating, with fruit, eggs, and two strips of bacon. Ahh bullshit! I proceeded to eat my food and I saw as Mr Reigns devoured his food in a minute. Dafuq!

I had finally finished a while after him and looked over to see him staring dead at me. "Um Mr Reigns- "

"Call me Roman." He interrupted.
"Well Roman wha-" I was interrupted again, but this time by the sound of a woman with a whiny voice.

"Romy poo! I'm back Baby!" She raced into the kitchen and threw herself onto the back of Roman's shoulders. She was your typical blonde Barbie that had a whoopie cushion for a brain. She looked over at me and disgust covered her face and she tried to mask it, yet failed miserably.

"Who's um...that?" Roman pried her overly tanned arms from him and pushed her away. Well Damn . "This is Alexa and you will show her the up most respect everywhere you go or there will be consequences." He said in a threatening tone. Damn that kinda turned me- hold up! hold up! Calm yourself Alexa.

"Why she's not superior to me she's a human! I'm your mate! She should-"

"God Damn it I said drop it! You are beyond disrespectful to your Luna! You are not my mate it's best you get that in your head now! I'm done! Derrick take het to the cells!" Now I'm confused as to what the hell just went down. Luna? Mate? Cells? And why the hell did she say I was JUST human?

I saw this tall black guy come and remove an outraged blonde cursing my name and begging for mercy. I think I was better off in my apartment. "I'm sorry about that Alexa." Roman apologized.

"Uh...it's fine I'm sorry I caused problems between you and your girlfriend-"

"We're not a couple, she thinks we are because she's delusional we spent one night together months ago and she remains clingy." Okay...

"Um okay...I'll just be heading upstairs I have to go get ready for work." He just nodded as I hopped off the stool and made my way upstairs. Pulled out a black blazer, navy blue pencil skirt, and a white blouse with black heels.

I stepped into the bathroom turning on the shower. After awhile my mind started to wonder off to Roman. He came into the kitchen this morning with only silk pajama bottoms that hung low to show off his perfect V line. His mouthwatering scent as soon as my body came in contact with his. I felt a wave if heat flow through me and felt as the liquid now flowing down my thighs were no longer just water.

I slid my hand down my stomach until I came right to the apex of my sex. Just as I was about to slip one of my fingers down, I heard this inhumane growl come from the other side of the door causing me to jump away with fright. Omg they have dogs! It wasn't the thought of dogs that scared me, it's the fact that I'm on the opposite side of the door not knowing what kind of dog it is.

Next thing I hear is a pounding on the door,"Alexa are you ok in there?" Asked Roman. I quickly wrapped a towel around myself and opened the door. His eyes traveled my body with so much intensity in them that they started to swirl into black with flecks of gold in them.

"Roman do you have dogs?" His eyes snapped to mine at that question and he looked kind of...offended.

"No...Alexa I don't have any dogs." Maybe I was hearing things.

"Well I could've sworn I heard something growl during the shower and it nearly gave me a heart attack at how loud it was." He started to fidget and I knew he was hiding something.

"Well we do hear occasional loud noises from time to time, but we've just concluded that it came from the woods." Eh it makes since.

"Ok well... um."

"Oh...yeah I'll leave you to finish, we leave in 30." He said before walking out. Nice ass. I thought. I'm such a perv when it comes to men and their butts. What can I say, a nice ass deserves a round of applause. Baby make that ass clap. Ok I need to stop.

I pulled on my clothes, and pulled my hair into a bun. Grabbing my purse, I made my way downstairs. I saw Roman standing there in a mouthwatering navy blue Armani suit, black dress shoes, and a white dress shirt, with a black tie. Sexy weirdo.

"Ready to go?" He asked opening the door. "Why yes." I said walking through. We rode in comfortable silence, and finally parked in the company's garage. He came around and help the door open for me and I muttered a silent thank you stepping out. We walked onto the elevator and made it to our floor. I noticed some of the faces from this morning and it left a question. Do all his coworkers live with him?

"This is your office, my room is right through that door if you need me. Your company phone and your new personal phone are on your desk along with your new tablet in which you'll take notes with unless you prefer paper." Oh my freaking gosh my office is Da shit! I had a computer, two phones, a tablet, and hell I was just happy I had an office.

"My number is to be in both phones. Also today's task will be to simply file these papers and tomorrow we'll move on to something bigger. Ok love?" Woah, woah, woah... he just called me love!

"Yes sir." I responded. He smiled and walked through the door to his office. Alright time to put in this work!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Thanks for reading luvs!

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share✨✨✨✨