Chapter 6

Roman's wolf in mm
Roman POV

I was highly irritated with those men staring at my woman like a piece of meat. She's mine! My wolf yelled. I ignored him and went to Alexa's office to find it empty. Where could she have run off to?

I saw a sticky note on her desk, I picked it up and it read,

Went out to lunch with a friend, be back in thirty

I couldn't help but feel lonely at her presence not being here with me. I wonder who her fr- No! It's probably that jackass that blatantly gave her his number in front of me. Me! I quickly left her office and decided to have lunch with them. Two can play that game. My wolf challenged.

I left the building and walked the street with many eyes following to the little cafe. Once I made it there I spotted them talking. The boy seemed to be having a great time her, while she looked bored out of her mind. But still the most beautiful person on earth. My wolf swooned.

I decided to turn around and text her to get back to the office. I was basically saving her from that bore. I made it back to the office and not long after she showed up. I we worked together on some more assignments and might I add how hard it was to not take her in this very office. Her scent was intoxicating and every time her mind filled with dirty thoughts, she'd cream and I'd have to go through the torture of not feasting on her savoring honey. My mouth practically watered at the thought.

"I'd call it a night. We can head home, and get some rest." I said standing to my feet and stretching. She followed suit and closed down her computer. Putting away the folders in the cabinets I nearly died when she bent over to place them safely in their proper places. I silently groaned, turning away from the distraction and heading to my office to pack my things.

When I finished there she was standing like the queen she is at the door waiting. "Ready?" She asked and I nodded following closely behind her. We left the building in peace and got into the car. The car ride was silent until Alexa decided to speak up.

"I saw you at the cafe earlier." Oh shit caught!

"I was heading to lunch, but I saw you and I was about to head in until I got an business call." I concluded she simply nodded. We made it to the house, and parted ways, me to the kitchen and her to her room. I reached into the cabinets to find the Brown liquid. I needed this. Even though it took a lot for me to get drunk I needed a drink to get Alexa off my mind.

Alexa POV

I was heading downstairs after my shower finding it hard to sleep I decided to go and have a glass of warm milk. Once I reached the kitchen I saw his large figure looming in the small light in the kitchen. He was slumped over on the stool drinking some brown liquor.

"You can come in, I don't bite." He suddenly said startling me as I slowly made my way into the kitchen. I pulled a glass from the cabinets and grabbed the milk from the fridge pouring it in the glass. I quietly drinking the milk while being stared out at by Roman.

"You know you're a beautiful woman Alexa." I jumped at how close he was now. Placing the glass on the counter, my heart quickened at our close proximity. How'd he move so quietly and so fast?

"Uh..thank you Roman." I said with my head down. He lifted my head with his fingers and I gasped at the golden eyes and felt attracted to his every command. I was taken aback by the sudden kiss placed on my lips by him. I couldn't hold back my response. We kissed passionately and I felt the heat grow between my legs. He lifted me to the counter pulling me closer to his body where I felt his true monster being restricted by his pants. He pulled away suddenly and I was sad at the lost of his warmth.

"I think it best you head to bed Alexa." And with that he pulled me down and headed out the kitchen's side door. I watched as he ran to the woods stripping out his clothes. I decided not to follow and head up to my room feeling lethargic. I made it to my room and heard the wolf's howl. I quickly drifted to sleep.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Thanks for reading luvs!
Sorry I had to rush this chapter and make it short!

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share