Chapter 15

Alexa POV
"So what do you want to address-"

"Girlfriend, you're my girlfriend. Don't worry about the business relationship."

"Girlfriend?" I question with a raised brow. He looks over and smirk, planting a light kiss on my lips.

"I don't believe you want for me to call you my wife yet so..." I lightly push him playfully.

We enter the place and almost immediately, all eyes are on us. Jesus help me!

Calm down, ignore them. I got you.

Hearing that calmed me down as we made our way across the room and I spot Tara and Dean and flash a big grinning smile.

"Alexa! You look hot gurl!" Tara exclaims as she pulls me into a tight hug.

"You too, but please don't wrinkle this dress. It costs a fortune." I joke and she smacks her teeth. She grabs a hold of my arm and move me away from Roman and Dean.

"Girl I see you and Roman had a little party before you got here." She squeals quietly.

"What?"

"The hickeys." She pulls me over to a mirror and I gasp. That son of a bi-

"God Roman is a savage." She giggles. And I turn to her.

"Roman? Dean is the one that had you leaving the house 10 shades darker around the neck and chest." She scowls and rolls her eyes.

"It wasn't THAT bad." She mumbles and I laugh. We head back over to the guys and see that they were joined with some other older guys. I slide in and Roman places a possessive arm around my waist.

"Ah, who's this lovely lady Reigns?" This older man asked looking at me with lustful eyes. Great a bunch of pervs.

Be nice. Roman chuckles.

"This here is my lovely girlfriend Alexa." He prides and the men nod with appreciation. There was this one woman that looked as though, if she had the chance, she'd knock my head off. I scowled at her and pulled Roman closer. I don't like the way that bitch is looking at me.

Don't worry about her, she's one of the many escorts that are giving you the stink eye because you look better and they're stuck with a bunch of old guys instead of me. I giggle and he places another kiss on my lips.

"Babe, I need to go to the ladies room."

"Okay, hurry back, we will be waiting at the table." He places one last kiss and let's me go as I head over to the restroom. Making it in there, I head to the stall and use the restroom. As I'm about to leave out, I hear the door open and pairs of heels walking in.

"Can you believe it? I mean all that money he has he brings in a black woman?"

"All of us are worth more than her, I mean she wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for our people."

"I know right, the monkey had the nerve to walk in here as if she owned the place? What a whore." I was fuming now, this sudden rush of fire just flowed through my veins and I exited the stall and see three white women staring dead at me with their mouths open. I go over to the sink and wash my hands and they're still staring at me.

"What!?!" One of them scowls and steps to me.

"Just thinking about how you escaped the zoo you-" before she could finish, something weird happens. She flies back into her friends and they fall to the ground with her. Not knowing what to do, I grab my clutch and head out to the dining area. Spotting our table, I go to sit by Roman in my saved. Roman looks over at me and furrows his brows.