Chapter 2

Alexa's POV

It didn't take long for me to pack up the little I have here at my apartment. Just a couple of clothes and accessories and other crap while the stuff such as furniture went to storage. Getting dressed in casual clothing, I waited patiently for someone to arrive and pick me up.

I couldn't get what happened at the office yesterday out of my mind. My new boss was kinda weird. First he was sniffing the air then he came at me so fast, the sparks I felt from his touch, his eyes changing from their mysterious grey to a pitch black. Those eyes haunted my sleep all night. Along with a huge black wolf, which really threw me off. What was he? Why do I feel this pull to him? And what type of cologne does that man wear? He smelled delicious!

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a knock at my door. "Coming!" I scurried over to see who it was through the peep hole and saw my boss. He was sniffing the air again, and smiled. Okayyyy? He looked straight ahead into the peep hole and you would wonder if he could see me.

"Open the door Ms Knight I can see you." Ahh he can see me! I opened the door and stood aside for him to walk in. He stared at me with an unreadable expression before walking in.

"If I had known you sooner, I wouldn't have allowed you to live in this condition. No mate of mine should be in this hideous apartment." He muttered lowly, thinking I couldn't hear him. There goes that word again. Mate. What the hell is that? Are we kin to each other or something? No he's to sexy to be apart of my family.

"Um...I had my furniture sent off to storage so I just packed up my clothes and extra products. Not much really." I mumbled the last part under my breath so that he couldn't hear me.

"Well let's get going shall we." I went to grab one of my suit cases, but he swatted my hand away. "It would be rude to let a lady carry such things. Go wait in the truck outside I'll be out in no time."

"But-"

"No buts Ms Knight go." I grabbed my purse and slumped out of my shabby apartment and to this big black truck. I'm going to have a hell of a hard time getting up there.

I threw my purse up in the seat and proceeded to jump up. Only to fall back and almost hit the ground. Expecting the fall to come, it never came. Instead I was pushed back up and onto the seat by a pair of strong arms. I turned and saw Mr Reigns smirking.

"Looks as though I should've drove a smaller car. I didn't know, you would have such a hard time." I felt heat rush to my cheeks of embarrassment.

"Sorry." I simply said. He grabbed my seat belt and buckled it on the other side of me. I felt the electricity and I could smell the famous cologne. Oh God what am I doing?

He cleared his throat and closed my door. He walked over to the drivers side and climbed in with ease. Show off. He cranked up the car and proceeded to drive away. I looked back at my now old apartment. Not gonna miss it one bit!

We drove for what seemed like forever because I had fell asleep evidently. I felt as though someone had lifted me from my resting spot and carried me away. I leaned my head into their chest now claiming it as my pillow. Hmm it smelled delightful.
I remember being layed down to a very comfortable bed.
"Beautiful." I heard a whisper. After that I remember darkness taking over again completely.

I woke to the comfort of satin sheets smelling of him. I finally awoke completely sitting up and noticing that I was in a room bigger than my whole apartment. Dark blues and blacks filled the mysterious room. I was guessing that this wasn't my room and to be exact, it was his.

I pulled back the covers and as I went to take a sleep off the slightly large bed I felt a breeze. What the? I looked down to notice I was in a silk nighty that reached mid-thigh and was all white with gold trimmings. Ok now this starting to get really creepy. Me in my bosses bed, dressed in a sexy mighty and alone? This situation screams suspicion you idiot. I told myself.

I sprang from the bed and almost fell forward. Damn it I am so clumsy. I walked over to what looked to be the bathroom to pee. After peeing I looked in the mirror revealing that flawless skin that I prided on so much. Come to think of it, I looked Damn good in this nighty. I turned to look at my butt. Pretty Damn good.

Then it hit me. Find out where Dafuq you are! I left out the bathroom to see Mr Reigns standing tall at the edge of his bed. He turned to me and scanned his eyes up and down my figure. I suddenly became self-conscious and hugged my arms around my figure.

"Um...Mr Reigns I'm was wondering what um...happened?" I stammered nervous because of his staring. After awhile of staring he finally spoke up in a husky tone,

"You fell asleep in the car, so I carried you in. I didn't want to bother you so I let you sleep."

"How did I get in this?" I motioned to the nighty.

"I had one of the maids change you, don't worry I saw nothing." He smirked. For some reason I felt as though he was lying.

"We have dinner in a few, I'll lead you to your room to get ready for dinner. I'm sure you won't be comfortable wearing that to dinner. Come." He left and I followed behind him closely. I looked at the extravagant house. It was huge with a chandelier right once you walk in through the door. The beige walls with white trimmings and crystals, black railing shaped into beautiful creations.

"Here's your room." He said pulling me out of my observing. He opened the door to reveal a lavender room. Lavender walls with white trimmings. Lavender bed sheets with white pillows trimmed with gold. The room looked as though it belonged to a princess. It was huge, but not as big as his. It had a flat screen, a large bath, an all white couch and a walk in closet.

"Up to par?" He questioned. I turned back to face him and smiled a small smile nodding my head. "Good, I'll see you down in a few." And with that he turned and closed the door behind him. I sighed and walked over to the closet to find my things neatly folded and hung up. I found a white maxi dress and slipped it on. Pulling my hair into a fish tail and hooking in a pair of earrings before pulling on some gold sandals. Eh this will work.

I headed downstairs and cut the corner, I stopped abruptly when I saw Mr Reigns sitting at the table with a little girl that was like the mini female version of him. I didn't know he had a child? The little girl giggled at him as I was guessing he said something funny. He sniffed the air and turned his head towards me. He waved me over and I went.

I sat across from the little girl and she cheesed at me showing her missing front teeth. Why isn't she just the cutest little- "Ms Knight I'd like you to meet my daughter Joelle, Joelle meet Ms Knight."

"Hi!" She waved excitedly over at me and I waved back.

"Hello pretty girly." She giggled.

"Your pretty, just like dad-"

"Uhm Ms Knight we should be getting on with our work so I'll go put Jojo asleep and I'll be right back." Interrupted Mr Reigns. He picked up his little girl and she waved at me disappearing around the corner. Soon Mr Reigns came back and we went over the schedules and ate our food. I was getting tired again and our conversation was over so we both walked upstairs to our bedrooms.

"Good night Ms night." He said to me as I opened the door. I looked back at him and replied,"Good Night Mr Reigns." I closed the door after watching him walk away and cleaned up in the bathroom. I slipped on some boy shorts and a large white T and crawled into bed letting sleep take over.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
1476 words peeps! Thanks for reading luvs! I needs ya feedback...

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share ✨✨✨✨