Chapter 5

Bryan in mm
Alexa POV

My mornings were usually happy, and energized, but this morning I couldn't help but feel like...crap. I had no reason why I felt that way, I was guessing that it had something to do with work. It didn't help that after the lunch yesterday my boss was giving me the cold shoulder. Well that's what it felt like. I didn't even hear him go to his room last night. I was guessing that it had something to do with business.

I crawled out of bed and slumped out the door. I straightened up making my way down the stairs to the kitchen. I saw the same people from yesterday sitting around having simple conversations with each other, until I walked in. They all stared at me, I started to fidget feeling uncomfortable.

"Uh...good morning everyone." I stated walking over to the fridge. I spotted a cup of yogurt from it, and grabbed a spoon from the drawer. I turned to see them still staring, as if they were analyzing me. But we all jumped at the sound of a powerful, deep voice.

"It's not nice to stare." Roman said as all the people got back to their businesses. He walked over, towering over me with those steel eyes. I shuddered under his gaze as my heart started to beat faster. What the hell is going on?

"Excuse me." He said suddenly, then I realized I was standing right in front of the refrigerator.

"Oh sorry." I said moving over. He grabbed this pitcher that looked to be filled with smoothie. Man that looks good.

"It is, want some?" He asked smirking. Oh shit did I say that out loud!

"Uh no." I said feeding at the yogurt in my hands. He chuckled softly and poured some of its contents into a cup. I bit my lip as he watched me, while drinking his drink. He groaned, and I turned to see what his problem was. I gasped when I saw how his eyes darkened, with golden flecks in them. Weird!

I finished my yogurt dropped it in the trash,"I'll be upstairs getting ready." I said before exiting the kitchen. I made my way upstairs and picked out today's outfit. I put together a black short sleeved dress that stopped right above the knee. A red blazer and a pair of red bottom heels. I hopped in the shower, washing off quickly before stepping out to brush my teeth.

So there I stood in the mirror with only a set of bra and undies. My butt is getting pretty big. No I'm just getting shorter, ugh! I imagined Roman standing behind me. Hands exploring every inch of my body. Touching places that have yet to be touched.

"You like that Alexa don't you?" He whispered huskily in my ear before nibbling at the lobe. I felt the pool between my thighs. I moaned in delight as his hand slid down into the hem of my panties sliding his fingers through my wet folds.

"You're so wet for me baby." He grunted. "I need you to open your eyes for me." He whispered.
"Uh?" I opened my eyes and realized I was still standing in front of the mirror. Damn it! I quickly threw on my dress and my heels, applying light make up, and curling my hair. Done! I grabbed my phone and purse hurrying down the stairs.

"I'm sorry I took to long." I said making my way to where he stood.

"You could've stayed in your pajamas if you wanted to. I'd still find you to be beautiful in all eyes." I blushed at his compliment. "Thank you." I mumbled quietly as he opened the door. We made my way out to the chauffeured car.

The chauffeur opened the door for us and I stepped in first, and Roman followed. "Today you'll be working with me, I'll have to show you how the meetings go. What to take notes on, and planning events, scheduling meetings, and business trips, which won't come until I know you're completely ready. Ok?"

"Yes sir." I responded. Once we got to the building, the driver opened the door and Roman stepped out reaching for my hand. I accepted it stepping out and walking onto the elevator. The ride up was quite peaceful, that is until my phone chimed signifying that I had a message.

I pulled it out unlocking it to find that it was from the guy I met yesterday.

Bryan: I was wondering if you'd like to have lunch with me today?

Me: Uh sure if I'm not busy I'll be there: -)

Bryan: Good I'll see u then;-)

I tucked my phone away just as the elevator chimed. We stepped off and before I could head into my office,"Ms. Knight I would like for you to grab the notepad and the tablet, we have your first meeting in 10 minutes." And with that he entered his office. He seemed a little angry, like yesterday.

I dropped off my bag and grabbed the pad and tablet. I was so nervous, I didn't want to screw up! I gathered my thoughts and womaned up, You can do this Alexa! I stepped out the room and was about to head to the meeting when I realized...I didn't know where to go. So I calmly walked over to Mr Reigns's door. I knocked and I heard a husky,"Come in."

I opened the door to see Mr Reigns gathering his things. "I decided to wait for you." I said silently.

"That or you forgot where the conference room is." He inquired with a raised brow. I felt my cheeks heat in embarrassment.

"Yeah, I did."

"Follow me." I followed him to a room a floor under us filled with men in business suits. As we entered I felt like they were all staring at me. Mr Reigns walked to the front of the table and pulled out a chair for me. I sat and he followed sitting right beside me.

"I'd appreciate if you all Did not stare at my PA, I do not wish to make her feel uncomfortable." Mr Reigns voice boomed the conference room and all eyes were now on him. Boy I can't wait until this is over with.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Vote
Comment
Follow
Share