Chapter 16

A little A/N for a couple of my commenters...don't predict my stories! You may think you're doing something good, but you're really ruining it for me and other fellow readers! Keep that ish to yourself! Another thing is....it's my book! If I have an opinion about something that's going on in the world then I will voice it. You may think differently, but I don't care! We're in my head! Not yours! I live in a small town in Georgia and my views on what happens and what's actually going on in any other part of the world are not gonna always be accurate or in your favor, but remember it's a book made by a person who's brain works differently. I just hate to come back from a great trip and have to deal with this bickering. Makes me feel like I'm in a relationship and makes me just wanna say...F it and drop the phone.

Anyways Enjoy;-)

Alexa POV

Waking up, the first question on my mind is...

What the hell happened yesterday?

One moment I'm just using the bathroom, then I'm all of a sudden sending three women crumbling to the floor? Then to hear I'm some witch! I need answers, and I need them today. I was going to climb out of bed, yet stopped when I felt an encircled arm tighten its grip.

"What's wrong?" He asks with his sexy morning voice. Jesus I sound so hormonal.

"I just...need to make a call today, that's all." He sits up and pulls me onto his lap, resting his head between my head and shoulder while his arms encircle my waist. I giggle at his silliness and he groans.

"Douuuuhavemmmgo?" He mumbles into my neck and I roll my eyes.

"Yes I have to go to my room and get my phone. I never even agreed to sleep in your room tonight...as a matter of fact..." I hop out of his lap and speed over to the window. Opening the curtains, I turn back and watch as Roman slides under the cover growling.

"Lexa close the Damn curtains!" He exclaims and I just head for the door and attempt to escape.

Attempt.

Before I could grab a hold of the door handle, Roman lifts me by the waist and pins me onto the bed. I wiggle trying to free myself, but that only encouraged him to push his lower half into me. And boy was he happy to see me this morning. I gulped.

"You thought I'd let you leave after that? Oh baby do you have a lot to learn about me." He says before attacking my lips in a ravishing kiss. It took awhile before I actually got the rhythm and kissed him back. He licked at my bottom lip for entrance and I denied it. He glides one of his hands down and pinches one of my nipples and I gasp. He took that opportunity to turn our kiss into a full blown make out. He uses the same hand and grips my hips before grinding his into mine.

I moan involuntarily, resulting in a growl from him. He pulls away only to lick and nip at my mark and the moaning became more persistent. I'm sure by now he could smell the wetness forming by now and all I need is for him to-

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Go Away!" Roman growls loudly causing me to drench more. He growls again and proceeds to move farther south.

"Alpha Alexa has company." I hear Dean exclaim from the other side of the door. I go to sit up, but Roman gently pushes me back down.

"No, no, no, wait please. I'm not done." He whimpers. I roll my eyes and lightly grab his hair before pulling him up. I lightly massage his scalp before speaking again.

"I'll come see you later kay?" He grunts before pecking me on the lips once more.

"You better. And tell your company they owe me an apology for ruining my breakfast." I playfully smack his arm as he pulls me up from the bed.