Chapter 20

First off, I wanna congratulate bae on getting his title back😍and I wanna let y'all know that I'm on spring break so my books will be updating, but it's up to whoever....(see my page conversations for more info) and I plan too keep my promise this whole week!

Shout out to Uniquelybeautiif , my girl, go read her book, y'all! Vote, Comment, Give advice and suggest to your friends!

Tryna get these books done this year! Hopefully by the end of summer on some😉but y'all gotta motivate me because thinking up what goes down next is a bitch😒😂

Anyways, enjoy😊

Lexa POV

"Sooo...you're just gonna hang around all day? Because I'm going to work." I say to Roman as I stand at the foot of his bed watching as he lays there looking at me through sleepy lids.

"Yeah, you can stay home too! We could work out together." He mumbles before a snore erupts from under the folded arm across his face. I try too keep the angry look on my face, but the snore catches me and I laugh before heading over to him.

"You are so-"

"In love with me, now come on." I yelp when he pulls me onto the bed. Slapping his arms away, I climb out of bed and straighten out my clothes.

"Roman! I'm heading to work." I say before turning and strutting out the room.

"Fine!" I hear him yell before rolling my eyes. Ever since I came around, all Roman wants too do is lay around all day in bed with me. I can't do that, never have been able too. I have too do SOMETHING. There was never a dull moment for me. Making my way downstairs, one of the guys opens the door for me before bowing and send them a quick thank you. I hop into the car of the awaiting driver's and he pulls off to the building.

Roman POV

This woman really left us hear alone Roman, we have too put a leash on her!

Surely you didn't think she would stay simply because you asked, she's a stubborn one. You should know by now.

Aria wanted too stay.

Aria is a second, just like you. If you ask me she's doing pretty good controlling her witch. You two are already trying to give her pups when you know she's not ready.

She says she's not ready, but she is.

Well until the words come from her mouth, I'm not going against her word right now.

Pussy.

Dog ass.

He growls angrily before disappearing, mumbling a few profanities and I roll my eyes. I roll out of bed, and head to the bathroom to brush up, before heading to the indoor gym downstairs. My first stop, are the weights. I march over to the bench and stretch before grabbing my weights and pumping iron. I pull my phone out to activate the music in the gym and sunt a face time request to My baby.

After a few rings, she picks up, but I can't see her face.

"Yes Roman?" She asks and I still can't see her. I smirk.

"Miss me baby?" I ask while taking my phone over to the treadmill. She finally looks into the phone and her eyes bug out of her head before regaining her composer.