𝐒𝐈𝐗

jasrya
then

i looked in the mirror after i pulled my shirt on. i stared at my reflection for a few moments as i tried to decide if i wanted to wear this shirt or not.

before i could change my mind, there was a knock on the door. my eyes lit up as i already knew who it was.

i walked over to the door. juno was already sitting in front of the door with her front paws propped on it. bruno was laying lazily on the couch.

i gently pushed juno back so that i could open the door. "hi, bil."

"hi, rya," billie smiled. she stepped into my arms, and she hugged me. the hug lasted longer than most hugs should last, but i definitely wasn't going to complain.

when she pulled back from the hug, she held up a bag of taco bell. "i got you some food."

"wait, really?" my eyes widened.

"yeah," she giggled. "doritos locos tacos and cinnabon delights."

i cupped her face, and i tilted her face down a bit so that i could press a kiss to her forehead. "thank you!"

i watched as she blushed and as a smile grew on her face. "shit, if i would've known that bringing you food would get me a forehead kiss, then i would've done this a while ago."

"of course bringing me food awards a forehead kiss!" i told her in a 'duh' tone as she handed me the bag of taco bell. i grabbed her hand to lead her inside, and i shut the door behind her.

"ah, yes, i should have known," she let out a dramatic sigh.

i chuckled, and i watched as she sat up on the counter while i placed the bag on there too. i pulled out the tacos, and she kinda just watched with a soft smile as i did. i leaned back against the opposite counter.

"stop staring at me, weirdo," i teased before i took a bite out of my taco.

"why?" she gave a grin as she tilted her head.

because you're making me blush.

"'cause i said," i flipped her off.

she let out a small hum. she looked away from me, and she looked down at juno who was desperately awaiting for attention from her. she complied, and she scratched behind juno's ear.

when i finished eating, billie hopped down from the counter. she glanced over at the clock on the oven. "it's about time to go, huh?"

i glanced over at the clock on the oven as well. "yeah, it is."

today, i'm meeting billie's friends, and billie's meeting mine.

i'm kinda nervous, and i don't even know why.

i just want everyone to get along. it would kinda really suck if they didn't.

"are you ready to go?" billie asked as she raised a brow.

"i just gotta get some shoes on," i told her. "i'll be ready after i do."

"okay," she nodded. she grabbed my hand, and she started leading me towards my room. "i'm picking out your shoes!"

"you wanna pick me out a jacket too?" i asked as she made me sit on my bed while she opened my closet to search through it.

"yeah! i'ma style you today," she grinned. "you want a jacket or a hoodie?"

"whichever is fine. you're the one styling me, so you choose," i teased with a laugh.

she turned to look at me, and she sent me a playful glare. i giggled, because she looked more cute than angry.

she eventually picked me out a pair of shoes and a jacket. i slipped them on, and i took a glance in the mirror.

"what do you think?" she queried.

"i think i look hot," i flashed a lazy smirk.

she shoved my shoulder as she laughed, which made me laugh as well.

"nah, for real though, thank you, shorty," i thanked her as i pulled her in for a hug.

"of course," she murmured.

🫂

"billie, this is west, kenya, and sebastian," i introduced billie to the three; i pointed to them as i said their names. "guys, this is billie."

they all greeted each other. west then looked billie up and down. "you know... you're shorter than i expected you to be."

her jaw dropped. "you know what," she pressed her lips into a thin line.

"shut up, west," i smacked his stomach. "rude ass!"

"i was just messing with her!" he defended himself with wide eyes. he rubbed his stomach. "sheesh."

kenya shook her head with a laugh. "anyways... it's nice to meet you, billie. you know, jas nev—" she started to say, but i cut her off as i kicked her in the shin and sent her a glare.

billie glanced at ken's shin with wide eyes. she turned back to face me. "why did you just kick her?" she made a face.

"... i didn't..?"

"my shin says otherwise," ken huffed as she rubbed it.

i gave an innocent smile as i stepped back from her.

we eventually took a seat in the living room. we decided to all meet at west's house, because the rest of us only have apartments. plus, he has a pretty big house, so it only made sense.

we all talked for a while. billie sat beside me. both her of her hands were fiddling with my hand that was draped over her shoulder; she was messing with my rings, folding my fingers into a fist, etcetera.

the doorbell rang, and i watched as billie smiled. "that's drew and zoe; c'mon," she stood up, and she grabbed my hand to pull me with her.

"i am, sheesh," i laughed.

i followed her to the door. she opened it, and i was met with two girls. one had short, blonde hair, and the other had curly, brown hair.

billie brought each of them into a hug. i couldn't help but notice the length of their hugs, compared to mine and billie's hugs. mine and billie's lasted significantly longer.

"rya, this is drew and zoe," billie smiled as she introduced us. "drew, zoe, this is jasrya."

"what's up?" i gave a smile.

"hi," drew greeted. "dude, i love your hair," she complimented.

"thank you; i grew it myself," i gave a cheesy smile, which made the three of them laugh.

"you're such an idiot," billie teased.

"so are you; you have no room to talk," i teased back.

we all walked to the living room. billie introduced drew and zoe to sebastian, west, and kenya.

we all took a seat on the couches. me and billie were the last to sit down, which made me notice that there wasn't much room left.

i sat down, and i then pulled billie to sit in my lap. she didn't seem bothered by it. instead, she welcomed it as she leaned back against me. she didn't even mention it as her and west fell into a conversation. as she talked, she grabbed my hand again to fiddle with my fingers once more.

the longer we all sat there and talked, the more i realized that i really didn't have any reason to be nervous. the seven of us get along really well, and i already love the dynamic between us all.

i hope we all get to hang out more; i really like this.

🫂

a/n ayooo

thoughts?

predictions?

is there anything you wanna see?

how are y'all doing? are y'all doing good?

words:
1250