𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

jasrya
then

"drew and zoe are coming here too," billie told me as we walked into the house. "they'll be a bit though."

we're at some party. it's one of west's friend's party; the guy told west that he could bring whoever. there's not supposed to be a lot of people, just something really laid back.

"that's cool," i gave a smile as i nodded. i looked around as i gave her hand a small squeeze. "do you wanna get a drink, and then see if we can go find west, kenya, and sebastian?" i raised a brow.

"yeah, that sounds good," she agreed.

i lead her over to where i had spotted the kitchen. we gently pushed past a few people as we did.

once we got to the kitchen, we both grabbed a drink. we only grabbed canned sodas.

i don't feel like dealing with a hangover tomorrow; no, thank you.

before i could start walking to find ken, west, and seb, billie pulled me back to her. i stumbled a bit, though i quickly regained my balance. i raised a brow as i looked at her.

she dropped my hand, but only to lift both of her hands up to cup my cheeks. she pulled me forward, and she kissed me deeply.

"what was that for?" i smiled as i rested my forehead against her's.

"just because," she shrugged; she was smiling too.

i smiled wider at that. "ahh," i hummed. "do it again?"

"why?" she asked in a teasing tone.

"just because," i mimicked her words.

she giggled. she pulled me close again to kiss me once more.

when we pulled back this time, i placed a few kisses across her face. her cheeks flushed, and she smiled shyly as i did.

"cutie," i murmured as i bit my lip. my eyes scanned over her face; i made sure to take in every detail.

"stoppp," she dragged out as her face flushed brighter. she lifted her hands to cover her face, and she pressed her face into my shoulder.

"you're so cute," i chuckled as i kissed the side of her head.

"shush," she mumbled as she sunk into my embrace.

"but you're so adorable when you get all shy and blush-y," i pouted.

she moved her face from my shoulder to look at me. she jutted her bottom lip out a bit. i leaned forward to press my lips against her's a few times.

🫂

"nah, you gotta be cheating or something," billie shook her head as i, once again, beat her in a game of pool.

"how? you're literally watching me play," i laughed. "you're just a sore loser," i stuck my tongue out at her.

"i am not," she huffed as she crossed her arms over my chest.

"you are," i teased. "this is the third time you've accused me of cheating!"

"you've gotta be! there's no way you've won every time!" her eyes widened.

"uh, yeah, there is," i deadpanned.

"how?" she raised a brow as she look at me intently.

"'cause i'm just good like that," i flashed a cheeky grin.

she rolled her eyes, and she huffed again. "i don't like this game, i don't wanna play anymore," she claimed as she then pouted a bit.

"sore loser," i teased once again as i placed me cue stick down.

"i'm not!" she scoffed as she her eyebrows scrunched together.

i walked over to her. i cupped the side of her face, and my thumb ran over her eyebrows in an attempt to un-scrunch them. "you are," i giggled. "it's okay though, it's cute."

almost immediately, her face flushed. i smiled as it did, though she tried to bury her face into my chest to hide it. "you gotta stop doing that!"

"doing what?" my brows furrowed briefly, though my smile never faltered.

"making me blush," she whined.

"you're so cute when you blush though," i pouted. "i've told you this! you're absolutely adorable."

"you're too sweet," she murmured after she kissed my cheek.

i smiled widely. she buried her face into the crook of my neck, and i held her close to me.

🫂

"look at what shark did," billie showed me her phone screen; it was a snap from a year ago today. "i was just tryna nap, and that fool jumped on me with muddy paws!"

i laughed loudly as she showed me her muddy bedsheets, as well as a nap with a muddy paw-print on her face. she looked less than in amused in the picture.

"that dog is something else," i snickered as i shook my head.

"deadass!" her eyes widened a bit. "honestly, the shit he gets into... the amount of times i've had to take him to the vet because he swallowed some weird, random ass thing, is way too many."

"yeah. he's a lil' slow... just like his momma," i teased as i nudged her shoulder.

"as fucking if you have room to talk," her jaw dropped as she smacked my hand.

i laughed loudly again, and i leaned into her side. "i'm just messing, sheesh!"

"you better be," she grumbled.

"i am," i assured sweetly.

she grabbed my hand, and she started fiddling with my fingers like she always does. while she did that, i got on my phone with my free hand.

i checked my instagram notifications. i shook my head as i saw that jack had commented "fye 🥶💯" on my recent post.

that kid is something else, i swear.

that whole class is something else. they're definitely my favorite class that i've ever substituted, but damn, the things they say...

billie leaned her head on my shoulder. i continued to scroll through my instagram home page. she watched as i did.

neither of us said anything, but it was pretty comfortable. although there was music playing pretty loudly throughout the house, it was like we were in our own little bubble; inside that bubble, it was quiet and peaceful.

i glanced up from my phone. i looked around the room. my eyes landed on someone. my eyes widened as my breath caught in my throat, though not in the way it does whenever i see billie.

why is adelia here?

🫂

a/n ayooo

thoughts?

predictions?

how're y'all?

words:
1050