𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

jasrya
then

i groaned lowly as i slowly woke up. as i did, i noticed that sometime during the night, billie had rolled over onto me. she was now laying sprawled out on top me.

i gently tried to push her off of me. she didn't budge. i tried again, but she clung onto me tightly to stop me from pushing her off of me.

"baby, move. i gotta pee!" i whined as i tried to move her again.

she grumbled incoherently as she clung onto me tighter. i let out a small huff. i thought for a moment before i bit her.

"heyyy! what the fuck?!" she complained as she jolted up and rolled off of me.

"i have to pee, and you wouldn't get up!" i defended myself as i quickly got out of the bed.

"you didn't have to bite me though!"

"no, i actually did have to," i sent her a look before i slipped into the bathroom.

i quickly did my business. after i washed my hands, i went ahead and brushed my teeth as well.

i walked out of the bathroom, and i walked back over to the bed. i got into it, and i tried to cuddle with billie as i murmured "good morning, pretty girl."

"no talk, i'm angry," she grumbled as she moved my arms away from her.

"you're angry?" i raised a brow.

she nodded, instead of verbally answering. my eyes glanced down to the faint bite mark on her neck.

"'cause i bit you?"

she didn't answer. i pursed my lips. i moved closer to her again, and i pressed a sweet kiss over the bite mark.

"go brush your teeth, stinky," i poked her side with a small laugh.

she rolled over to face me. "stinky?" she repeated as she raised a brow. "you're stinky!"

"nuh-uh! i brushed my teeth!" i flashed a grin.

she narrowed her eyes at me. she then crawled over me so that she could get out of the bed. "you're stinky," she grumbled lowly.

i shook my head with a quiet laugh as she trudged her way over to the bathroom. she was shuffling her feet against the ground angrily.

i rolled over so that i could grab my phone off of the nightstand. i turned it on, and i scrolled through it as i waited for billie to return from the bathroom.

once she walked out of the bathroom, i glanced over at her. she slowly trudged her way back over to me. she laid on top of me, and she snuggled close to me.

"i thought you were angry?" i chuckled as i placed my phone to the side.

"i want cuddles," she mumbled.

i kissed her forehead. i cupped her face with one hand, and i squished her cheeks together. "lil' squish," i murmured.

her face flushed, and she moved her face out of my hand so that she could bury it into my neck and hide her blush. i kissed the side of her head a few times.

her hand drifted around until she found my own hand. she absentmindedly fiddled with my fingers.

we laid there for a bit longer. at some point, billie moved so that she was laying on her side, facing me. i draped my arm around her waist as i laid on my side as well and faced her.

she moved her face closer to mine. she laid so that her forehead was right in front of my lips. i playfully rolled my eyes as i pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"you're a spoiled little brat," i teased as i gave her an extra forehead kiss.

"and who's fault is that?" she gave a faux pout.

"shut up," i laughed as i poked her side. she squirmed as i did.

"forehead kisses are amazing; why wouldn't i constantly want one?" she raised a brow.

"fair enough," i shrugged.

she gave me a quick kiss. i smiled, and i tilted my head. "what was that for?"

"just because," she shrugged with a giggle.

"you're fuckin' adorable," i murmured as i peppered kisses across her face.

🫂

it's now a while later. it's dark out, and me and billie are on the roof of her apartment building.

"hey, be careful," my brows furrowed as she climbed up onto the ledge.

she stood up on the top of it. she stuffed her hands in her pockets as she looked out across los angeles. she was silent as she stood there.

"can you get down?" i asked softly as i held my hand out to help her down.

"why?" she glanced over at me.

"'cause, that shit is dangerous," i explained.

"maybe, but that's what makes it fun," she shrugged with a small laugh.

"billie," i warned cautiously.

"calm down, i'm fine," she assured.

she walked along the ledge. she then dangled her leg off the edge, out towards the city.

"yo, stop," my eyes widened. "get down, please."

"it's not that big of a deal. chill out, baby."

"what if you fall? come on, just get down, please," i tried again as i extended my hand once more.

she let out a sigh. she sat down on the ledge, though she still didn't get off of it. she dangled her legs off the edge as she sat facing towards the city.

"you know what i think about a lot?" she tilted her head.

"what?"

"how nothing matters. like... we're all gonna die, you know? everybody dies. nothing we do matters," she shrugged.

i frowned. "even it means nothing after we die, it means something while we're alive; while we're here," i reasoned.

i could see her purse her lips as i stared at her side profile. "yeah, i guess so. might as well make your time on earth good," she said.

my brows furrowed briefly. i held my hand out a final time. "can you just get down? let's go back inside. please."

she sighed deeply. she stood up, and she glanced out around the city once more. she turned back to me, and she placed her hand in mine. i tried to slowly help her down, but she jumped down instead. she stumbled after she landed, and i quickly helped her.

"i just wanted to come to the rooftop, and see the world or whatever," she chuckled. "you didn't have to worry so much, sheesh."

"you were making me nervous," i frowned. "that shit isn't a joke; you could've tripped or fell, and you could've di—"

"i wasn't going to trip, calm down," she cut me off.

"bil... i don't wanna fight. i just care about you a lot, okay? i was worried you were gonna fall," i explained softly.

"i'm not trying to fight," she let out a puff of air. she kissed my cheek. "come on, let's go inside like you said."

she started to walk inside. i watched her for a moment with a frown. i sighed before i followed her.

🫂

a/n ayooo

thoughts?

predictions?

how are y'all doing?

words:
1180