𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

jasrya
then

"baby!" billie called out as she entered my apartment.

we both have keys to each other's apartments, because at this point, why wouldn't we?

since billie has a key to my apartment, she'll just randomly come over, especially during the night to come cuddle. i'm definitely not complaining.

though one time she came over late as hell, and i didn't hear her come in; she scared the shit out of me.

"hi, squish," i grinned. i walked over to her, and i opened my arms for a hug.

"hi," she stepped into my arms, and she threw her arms around my neck. she smiled as she looked at me.

"hi," i giggled. i gave her a sweet kiss. "how was your day?"

"it was good," she told me. "but listen to this shit; some dude wanted me and finneas to write a country song for him. the fuck do i look like writing a country song?!"

i laughed loudly at that. "seriously? why in the world was he coming to you two for a country song?!"

"hell if i know," she huffed. "what about you though, my love? how was your day?"

"it was decent," i shrugged. "it's better now that you're here though."

"you're cute," she simpered.

i flashed a smile. "so, what brings you over here?" i asked as my eyes scanned her's.

"what, i can't just come over to see my girl?" she narrowed her eyes at me a bit, though she did it playfully. "sheesh, guess our promise rings mean nothing to you," she shook her head teasingly.

"stop," i laughed as i hugged her closely. i kissed her forehead a few times. "you know they mean everything to me! you mean everything to me. i was just wondering what you're doing here so early; you usually don't come over for another hour or so."

"i just really wanted to see you," she pouted. "i've missed you!"

we haven't really properly seen each other since the day before yesterday. i was busy all day yesterday. by the time she came over, i was already dead asleep. she left early as hell this morning, and i only sleepily talked to her for a few minutes before i fell back asleep.

"i've missed you," i scrunched my nose up. "i'm glad you're over here early."

"good!" she scrunched her nose up too.

i giggled. i reached my hands up, and i cupped her face. i kissed her, and we both melted into it for a few moments. "i've gotta get a shower, but then we can cuddle, yeah?" i suggested as i raised a brow. i curled a piece of hair behind her ear. "we can maybe watch a movie."

"okay," she nodded. "gimme more kisses before you do!" she demanded with slightly furrowed brows and a very small pout.

"you're so spoiled," i shook my head.

"that's your own fault!" she huffed. "it's not my fault that you're a simp and will give me, like, anything i ask for."

"hush it, brat," i narrowed my eyes as i poked her cheek. "you're a spoiled damn brat."

she flashed a cheeky grin. "maybe."

"there's no 'maybe' to it. you are one," i poked her cheek again.

i pulled away from her so that i could go get my shower. she grabbed my hand though, and she pulled me back over to her. "you didn't give me my kisses," she pouted.

i let out a jokingly annoyed sigh. i planted a few kisses on her lips. i gave her a few extra; one on each cheek, one on her nose, and two on her forehead.

her love for forehead kisses will forever be the cutest thing ever.

"okay, i love you," i murmured. "but please let me shower."

"fine. go, leave me," she grumbled with another pout. "hurry up though!"

"spoiled brat," i teased in a tune. i backed away from her, and i walked to my room.

i tossed my phone onto the bed. i grabbed a new set of clothes, and i made my way to the bathroom.

i took a kinda long shower. i washed my hair, bathed, and just stood under the hot water for a bit.

after my shower, i got dressed, fixed my hair, and then walked out of the bathroom. i spotted billie laying on her side, on her phone. she turned to me when she heard me leave the bathroom, and she flashed a smile.

i smiled back. i glanced over at the bed, and my brows furrowed briefly. "hey, have you seen my phone?" i raised a brow as i glanced over it again.

i looked over to her, and i saw a sheepish look on her face. i glanced down in her hands, and i noticed that she was actually on my phone, and not her own.

"whatcha doing?" i asked with a small laugh as i walked over to my bed.

"playing a game," she admitted innocently.

i got into bed, and i laid beside her. "did you beat my record?" i asked as i noticed which game she was playing.

"no," she jutted her bottom lip out. "i will though!"

"you can try," i snickered.

i cuddled up close to her. her back was pressed against my front as we both laid on our sides. my arm was draped over her waist as i watched her continue to play the game.

i almost dozed off to sleep. i kept closing my eyes, only to shoot back awake.

"baby! ha!" billie laughed loudly, which definitely made me shoot awake. "i told you i would beat your record!"

"hm?" i hummed sleepily.

"i beat your record!" she boasted. she turned to face me, and she tilted her head. "you were asleep?" she asked with a small laugh.

"i was comfortable," i defended with a sleepy smile.

she giggled. she leaned over, and she kissed my forehead. "here, let's get under the covers and then you can go back to sleep, love."

"nuh-uh," i refused in a small mumble. i buried my face into her chest. "i'm not even that tired."

"yes, you are," she chuckled. "come on, you need your sleep, baby. get under the covers."

"you'll keep me warm enough," i shook my head. "i'm not moving."

she kissed the top of my head with a giggle. "okay, whatever you say, jas," she murmured. "goodnight. sweet dreams. i love you."

"goodnight," i mumbled. "i love you too."

🫂

a/n ayooo

thoughts?

predictions?

this is ending soon !!!!!!

anything you wanna see while it's still the "then" chapters ???

anyways

how are y'all doing? y'all good?

words:
1110