𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

jasrya
then

my brows scrunched together as i slowly woke up. i blinked my eyes open, and i saw that billie was here. she was placing slow, sweet kisses across my face in an attempt to wake me up.

"hi, baby," i murmured with a sleepy smile. "when did you get here?"

"just now," billie told me as she combed her fingers through my hair to get it out of my face.

i let out a small hum. i wrapped my arms around her, and i pulled her so that she was laying next to me. i snuggled close with her. "let's sleep," i mumbled.

"nooo," she dragged out. "get up," she demanded with a small laugh.

"nuh-uh," i muttered stubbornly. "i'm sleepy. let's sleep. just another hour or two."

"thirty minutes," she tried to compromise.

"an hour," i stood my ground.

"thirty minutes."

"forty-five minutes," i settled.

"deal."

i gave another sleepy smile as i cuddled closer with her. she ran her hand through my hair, and she pressed a kiss to the top of my head. "i love you," she whispered. "so much. you mean so much to me."

"i love you more," i murmured. "you mean everything to me, for real."

🫂

by the time i woke up, billie was no longer in bed.

as i was sitting up and trying to wake myself up, billie walked into the room. she was carrying a plate of food.

"what's this for?" i raised a brow as she walked over to the bed with the food. i had a smile played on my lips as i watched her.

"just because," she shrugged with a sweet smile.

i pouted. i leaned over to give her a kiss once she sat down. "i love you."

"i love you too," she murmured.

i turned my attention to the plate of food she handed me. there were several things on it, and they all looked good as hell.

as i ate, i'd occasionally give billie a bite or two. she ate a bit before told me that she wasn't that hungry. i shrugged it off, and i continued to eat because it tasted amazing.

after i finished eating, bil took my plate to the kitchen. she came back a few moments later, and she sat beside me on the bed.

"what do you want to do today?" i asked as i leaned my head on her shoulder and grabbed her hand to interlace our fingers.

"i dunno, i just... i want to be alone," she admitted. i frowned a bit, and her eyes widened. "alone with you."

"alone with me?" i repeated as i bit back a smile.

"yeah," she smiled too. she pecked my lips. "i just wanna spend today with you, baby."

🫂

"now i've got you in my space, i won't let go of you. got you shackled in my embrace, i'm latching onto you," billie sang as her hands moved across the keyboard to play the correct keys.

my head was resting on her shoulder as she played. i had a smile played on my lips as i watched her hands and listened to her sing.

when she finished signing, she turned to kiss my head. my smile widened when she did.

i got up from the piano bench. she immediately looked up at me with furrowed brows as she grabbed my hand to stop me from leaving. "where are you going?" a pout formed on her lips.

"i've just gotta piss," i laughed. i shook my head as i leaned down to kiss her forehead. "clingy ass."

she jutted her bottom lip out further, and she curled her hair behind her ear. "shush."

"nope!" i grinned. i gave her another kiss, though this time on the lips, and i also kissed over her tattoo, behind her ear.

i walked out of the living room. we had went over to billie's apartment some time earlier today, because i wanted her to play her keyboard for me. she's sang a handful of songs to me.

i went to the bathroom, and i did my business. after i washed my hands, i went back to the living room. i stood in the doorway for a moment as i listened to bil sing a different song.

"i've been upside down. i don't wanna be the right way round, can't find paradise on the ground," she sang quietly as she played the keys.

i let out a sigh. i walked back over to her, and i sat beside her again. i pulled her close to me. "i love you. so, so much."

"i love you," her hands moved from the keyboard so that she could grab one of my hands to interlace our fingers.

"i love you forever and always," i reminded her as my thumb ran over her promise ring.

"and until forever falls apart," she murmured as she kissed me.

🫂

like billie wanted to, we spent the entire day together. we mainly just laid around and cuddled, but we also talked about anything that came to mind.

i'm not sure how long ago it was now, but we eventually went to bed. i just woke up.

"what are you doing up, squish?" i asked in a sleepy mumble as i rubbed at my eyes.

billie put the phone down, which i quickly noticed was mine. "i couldn't sleep."

"what were you doing on my phone?" i tried to pull her into my arms.

"playing games," she told me.

i let out a small hum. "c'mere; lay down. try and sleep, baby."

"nuh-uh. let me hold you," she said a bit stubbornly as she pulled me into her arms instead.

she held me closely and tightly. like she always does, she lifted her hand to comb it through my hair.

"i wanted to hold you," i gave a sleepy pout.

"too bad. go back to sleep, my love." she kissed my head.

"are you going to sleep soon? i don't want you staying up all night, pretty."

"yeah, i'm going to sleep," she kissed my head a few times. "sleep well, rya. i love you; i love you more than life itself."

🫂

a/n ayooo

thoughts?

predictions?

3 more :(

words:
1040