𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

jasrya
then

i pressed my lips together as i carefully did billie's eyeliner. i was straddling her lap as she laid down on the bed. her hands were innocently resting on my thighs.

i continued to finish up her makeup. i was especially happy with how her eyeliner and eyeshadow turned out. her eyes are already pretty, but they somehow looked even prettier with the makeup.

a/n the makeup in the header 🫶

when i finished, i kinda just sat there and admired her. she bit her lip as she looked up at me through hooded eyes.

"stop looking at me like that," i laughed a bit.

"why?" she asked teasingly. "do i make you nervous, baby?" she asked lowly with a rasp in her voice.

"no," i mumbled, but the blush that was quickly rising to my face said otherwise. "maybe... you're just so pretty, and hot, and beautiful, and perfect." i defended.

"i'm not," she denied with a small chuckle. she cupped my face, and she pulled me down to kiss me. "thank you though."

"you are," my brows furrowed. "you're the prettiest person ever! the most perfect too!"

"whatever you say," she murmured. she kissed me again. "lemme get up; i wanna see my makeup!"

not wanting to move from her lap, i grabbed my phone. i unlocked it, then went to my camera.

"my pretty girl," i mumbled. she smiled at that, and i could see her blush. i took the picture as she smiled.

"look," i showed her.

"it looks so good," she told me. she cupped my face again so that she could kiss me once more. "thank you, my love!"

"of course," i giggled.

me and billie aren't even going out or anything today, but i got bored and asked if i could do her makeup. she let me, so we've been doing that since then.

billie grabbed my hand. she fidgeted with my fingers and my rings. i smiled as i watched her.

i love when she does that.

"i love you," i told her softly as i moved my free hand to move her hair out of her face.

she turned her attention from my hand to look up at me. she smiled. "i love you."

"you mean everything to me, seriously," i mumbled as i cupped her cheek. she leaned into my touch. "i don't know what i would do without you."

she turned her head, and she kissed the palm of my hand. "you mean everything to me too, love," she told me sweetly.

i let out a sigh as i leaned down to kiss her forehead. "i love you a lot; always and forever. don't forget that."

"i won't," she assured. "i love you more; until forever falls apart."

🫂

i pursed my lips for a moment. i grabbed billie's guitar, and i made my way to the living room.

she was sitting on her couch. she had her knees pulled up a bit, and she had a sketchbook resting against her thighs as she drew something.

i took a seat on the opposite side of the couch. i messed around with the guitar a while, just playing random things.

not too long after billie had taught me how to play the piano, i made her teach me how to play the guitar as well.

i hesitated for a moment. i looked up at billie, who was looking at her sketchbook with a very concentrated look as she continued to draw.