𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

jasrya
then

today is mine and billie's one year anniversary.

we've spent the first two or so hours of our day lying in her bed. we were grossly affectionate the whole time. we shared hella kisses, we told each other "i love you" more times than i can count, and we soaked in each other's presence and embrace.

after we got out of bed, i cooked her breakfast. after we ate, we got dressed because billie wants to take me skating.

"i think you took me here to just to see me fall," i told her in a joking tone after we sat down to put our skates on. "you know i don't know how to skate!"

"no! i'ma teach you," she laughed as she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "you're gonna be a pro skater by the time we leave, baby!"

"we'll see about that," i huffed as i finished pulling on my skates.

she had already pulled her's on, and she was now standing in front of me. i looked up at her. "you're gonna have to help me stand, 'cause i literally can't skate at all. i'ma fall on my ass, for real."

she giggled. she held both of her hands out for mine. i placed my hands in her's, and she slowly but surely helped me stand up. i hugged her arm once i had stood up.

you know what... if i even make it to the rink without falling, i'll be happy.

we reached the rink. i only stumbled a few times as we did; i didn't even fall!

"see, you've already got it!" billie grinned.

i actually ended up falling right after she said that. i glared up at her, while she clearly fought back a laugh.

"or maybe you don't," she laughed.

"stop laughing at me," i pouted. i tried to get up, but i fell once more. "help me!"

she continued to laugh at me, which only made me pout more. when she finally did try to help me up, i pulled her onto the ground with me.

"yeah, it's not so fun, is it?" i asked as i got into her face.

we both burst into laughter as we just sat on the skating rink floor. i leaned into her side as we did.

"okay, okay, let's get up," she giggled. she slowly got up, and she held her hand out for mine. when she tried to pull me up, she ended up falling down again. "oh my god."

"see, how can i even trust you to teach me how to skate and make me a 'pro skater' if you can barely skate yourself?" i teased.

"shut up!" she laughed. "you yanked me down the first time!"

"i did no such thing," i denied with a shit eating grin.

"you did!" her eyes widened.

"okay, maybe..." i admitted. "you still love me though, right?" i asked with a faux pout.

"yes, but you're sleeping on the couch tonight!" she joked.

🫂

after we finished skating, we stopped by taco bell and got our usual order. we then headed to a park.

"i fucking love taco bell," billie groaned after she finished chewing a bite of her burrito. "like... if i could marry a—" she started to say, but i cut her off.

"now..." i sent her a look. as soon as we made eye contact, we burst into a fit of laughter.

once we calmed down from laughing, we continued eating. at some point, she stole a bite of my quesadilla. i sent her a small glare, before i shrugged and stole a bite of her burrito.