𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

jasrya
then

"happy birthday, baby!" billie gushed as she jumped up to wrap her legs around my waist. she started peppering kisses all across my face, which made me giggle. "mwah!"

"thank you, love," i grinned as she cupped my face. i puckered my lips, and she pressed her's to mine briefly. "i'm old now too," i teased.

"welcome to the club," she pinched my cheek. "how does it feel?"

"i dunno. i feel the same," i shrugged.

she laughed as she shook her head. she pressed her lips to mine again, but for a much longer kiss this time.

i'm not doing much for my birthday this year, even though turning twenty-one is supposed to be this huge thing. i just decided to have a little get together at west's house with billie, sebastian, kenya, west, drew, and zoe.

it's already nearing five in the afternoon. billie, drew, and zoe just got here.

"you two are gross," west kissed his teeth as he thumped the side of my head.

"you're just mad that you ain't got a girlfriend," i flipped him off.

"i could have a girlfriend if i wanted to; the only reason that i don't, is 'cause i don't want one," he stuck his tongue out at me.

"'cause you're a man-whore," i said through a cough.

"i don't care if it's your birthday, square up, bitch," he joked as he held up his fists.

"'ight, yeah, let's go," i nodded as i placed billie down, off of my waist. i held my fists up as well.

"you shan't," billie wrapped her arms around my waist and dragged me away from him.

"aw, man," i sighed with a slight pout.

she rolled her eyes. she brought me over to where drew and zoe were talking to kenya. i greeted drew and zoe with a hug each. i made small talk with them as billie hugged me from behind and rested the side of her face against my shoulder blade.

🫂

"nah, i can for sure beat you!" i narrowed my eyes at billie.

"you already lost a game to kenya," bil sent me a look as she glanced over at where there was already another game of beer pong set up. "i beat kenya, so how do you think you're gonna beat me? plus, you're already tipsy! you're definitely gonna lose, rya."

"nuh uh! i'm sooooo good at it," i dragged out with a small nod. "i'm gonna win!"

"okay, whatever you say," she shook her head. "you wanna try? let's play."

"yeah! let's play!"

🫂

"that is not fair. that game was rigged!" i claimed as i slurred.

"how was it rigged?" billie deadpanned as she blinked at me.

"it was... um... i don't know! it was rigged though, i s-swear!" i quickly nodded.

"it wasn't, jas. i s-swear," she mocked teasingly.

i huffed as i crossed my arms over my chest. "that was so rude! be nice to me! it's my birthday," i pouted.

she giggled. she reached her hands up to cup my cheeks. "i am nice!" she kissed the tip of my nose.

"yeahhh," i dragged out with a smile as my cheeks flushed.