𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

jasrya
then

"bil," i mumbled. "babyyyy."

"hm?" billie hummed.

"let's do something, i'm bored," i told her as i buried my face into the crook of her neck.

i was sitting behind her, and my arms were wrapped around her waist. she was leaning back into my embrace, and she was scrolling through her phone.

she didn't say anything, too distracted by some video that she was watching.

"billieeeee," i dragged out in a whine.

she hummed again. i huffed. i opened my mouth. just as i was about to bite her, she stopped me.

"rya, i swear, if you bite me," she said in a threatening tone.

i stopped. i moved my mouth from her neck. "why can't i?"

"'cause i said not to."

"but... i love you," i pouted. "it's a love bite. it's out of love!" i claimed with an innocent smile.

"'love bite' my ass," she shook her head. "vampire headass."

"shut up," i kissed my teeth. "i ought to bite you though!"

"what? why?" her eyes widened a bit.

"because! you didn't say 'i love you' back," my brows furrowed as i pouted again.

she gave me a few kisses. she met my eyes, and she looked at me with a lovestruck look on her face. "i love you," she murmured. "a lot!"

"good, 'cause i love you a lot too!" i grinned as i tackled her onto the bed. we both laughed as i did.

i then laid on top of her. i rested my chin on her chest so that i could look at her. "let's go do something. i'm bored," i told her again.

"do what?" she tilted her head.

"literally anything."

she hummed as she thought for a moment. "wanna go to the park or something?"

my eyes lit up. "ouu, yeah, let's go," i nodded. i gave her a quick forehead kiss, and i got out of the bed.

i held my hand out to her's to help her out of the bed too. she placed her hand in mine. once we were out of the bed, i dragged her over to her closet.

"wait, let's wear something that we can wear our hats with!" i said as i grabbed the two, crocheted bucket hats.

"you really want to?" she raised a brow.

"of course i do!" i quickly nodded.

we eventually picked out our outfits. once billie had gotten dressed and fixed her hair, i placed her bucket hat on her. i put my bucket hat on as well.

"look at us! we're so cute!" i grinned as i pulled her into my side while looking into the mirror she had in her room.

"we are, aren't we?" she giggled. she looked up at me, and she puckered her lips for a kiss. i gave her a few.

"wait, where's my phone? i wanna take some pictures before we go!" i glanced around her room.

i spotted it on her bed. i walked over and grabbed it. i made my way back over to billie, and we took a lot of pictures.

after i finished taking pictures on my phone, billie grabbed her polaroid camera. she takes hella pictures of us with it.

she also loves to take pictures of me when i'm not paying attention.