Chapter Nine

Trigger Warning: Sexual Assault

She held my waist, and pushed me against her. Her hot breath fanned against my face, my neck. I pushed her larger body away, but it was no use. I couldn't breathe.

"S-stop," I whimpered, and struggled against her. She smiled at me. "What's wrong, baby?" She whispered. "I-I don't wanna do this." I started crying.

"What? You don't think I'm sexy enough?" She smirked. I closed my eyes and cried. "Here." She brought my hand to her bare breasts. She pushed my hand, so that I was massaging her. She moaned and I cried. "Let me go!" I screamed, trying my hardest to get out of her grip.

"What's the matter? Boys your age would kill to touch someone as hot as me."

"Y-you're 31."

"Yeah. And I'm pretty hot for my age, huh?"

She put my other hand on her upper thigh.

"I want you to touch me." She whispered.

"N-no."

She grabbed my hand. Up her skirt. She put two of my fingers inside her. "STOP!" I yelled, crying.

"Shut up." She said, then moaned loudly.

LET GO, LET GO OF ME. LET GO PLEASE, LET GO! MAKE IT STOP.

She took off my shirt. She pinned me down. Straggled me.

"DANNY?! DANNY WAKE UP! DANNY!"

MAKE IT STOP.

•••

Sam's P.O.V

I woke up with a jolt. Someone was screaming loudly. "Let me go! Make it stop!" He yelled. Danny. Scrambling off my bed, I nearly tripped as I made my way to his bedroom. I opened the door, and on the crumpled up bed lay Danny, squirming and yelling like he was experiencing the worst nightmare in the history of nightmares.

Dad came running in as well, as did Freddie. James was sleeping at his fiancée's parents' house. The worry was evident on their faces, as well as mine. "Must be one horrible nightmare." Freddie said sadly.

"Danny?! Danny, wake up! Danny!" I yelled. I didn't know what to do. I have never seen him like this. I mean, it's only been a week since he moved in here, but he didn't ever even break down. I guess he's been holding it in for so long, he was bound to break.

Tears threatened to drop from my eyes, and I wiped them quickly. I didn't know what to do when someone was having a nightmare and I couldn't wake them up. "Danny, wake up! You're okay. It's just a nightmare." I told him, and then I saw his green eyes open and look around frantically. "Danny," I said softly.

I think he just noticed we were there, because he flinched and grabbed blankets to hide himself. He was crying, I realised. "D-Danny." I whispered. I sat on his bed slowly. "It's going to be okay, it was only a nightmare. It's over now." I said quietly.

"It never ends." He whispered hoarsely. "What?" I asked, confused. "I can't make it stop." He said tearfully. I looked up at dad and Freddie, but they didn't understand what he meant either. "What can't you make stop?" I asked gently. "The memories." He said.

"C-can I hug you?" Freddie asked. Freddie's been through the same thing as Danny, more or less. The nightmares, the panic attacks... he struggled with them since mom left. Nobody told me what happened, but I knew it was bad because Freddie was taken to so many therapists and after that, he just wasn't the same. And James, he didn't care for himself anymore. He always made sure Freddie and I were okay, and just put all his energy into keeping us safe and happy, even at the cost of his own safety and happiness.