Tia is unwell

*trigger warning mentions a eating disorder so please don't read if it will trigger you*

I think I made a mistake saying yes to being Paul's girlfriend again. I feel like I would be being unfair on Paul when I know I can't give him my full heart when it still belongs to John.
I also felt like I deserve some happiness and if John has moved on with Trish then why can't I.  I am still broken and still punishing myself by eating very little. My life has become so crazy and I am clutching for something I can control and that is my eating.

Paul has been making more and more comments about how skinny I'm getting and asking why I am hardly eating but I just tell him that I'm ok and that I eat loads at home.

I made my way to school and see the gang waiting for me and there he is John Lennon smiling that beautiful smile only problem is is that it's directed to Trish.

I see Paul and I smile and give him a quick kiss on the lips making everyone gasp.

"Omg you guys are together this is awesome." Trish squeals obviously not knowing the history.

"Thank you Trish" I say not sounding as excited as she is.

"So yous are back together huh." John asked his tone showing how he wasn't happy

" Yeah we're going to give it a try again." I say feeling defensive.

" What makes you think it will work this time when it hasn't the last 2 times?."

"I don't know if it will work but I deserve the chance to try. You have someone who makes you happy and you have moved on and I'm just trying to do the same."

I started to feel light headed and grabbed onto Paul for support to keep me from falling to the ground.

"Are you ok Tia?." Paul asked.

"Yeah just feel abit light headed that's all."

"Have you eaten today.?" John asked.

"Yes I had breakfast " I lied I hadn't eaten anything today.

"Come on I'm taking you to the nurse ." Paul said grabbing my hand.

"No honestly I'm fine now I think I'm just tired I didn't really sleep well last night."

"Are you sure Tia as you look pale" George asked genuinely worried.

"Honestly thank you boys for your concern but I'm honestly fine."

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom before math"

*John's pov*

"Guys what are we going to do about Tia. She is so thin and looks so fragile she obviously isn't well and isn't eating."

"I have been on her every day asking her what and if she has eaten and she always says she has and sometimes I see her eat but the portion is tiny." Paul added

" We need to get her to see that this isn't healthy she looks so fragile and like if she could break at any second." John said

" I could maybe speak to her and tell her of your guys concerns. Maybe it coming from me as a newcomer might make her listen and plus it coming from another female wont make her feel like she is being attacked." Trish said

The boys all turned to look at Trish they were so focused on Tia and what to do to help her that they all forgot that Trish was still there.

" Thanks for the offer but I think I should talk to her as I'm her boyfriend."

" No offense Paul but look at her she is skin and bones so she obviously isn't listening to you but I think she will listen to me" John said

" Why do you think she would listen to you and not me?."

" Because you have spoke to her and she is getting worse so obviously what your doing isn't working. I can give her tough love and tell her what she needs to hear and it might shake her up and make her think."

" John she looks so fragile and i don't think she could handle your tough love John. I think it might send her over the edge." George added.

"This is why I think that it would be best coming from me. I'm not a threat to her and were not emotionally connected to each other so it might be easier coming from me." Trish said making her thoughts be known.

"I think it's a good idea and it can't hurt."

"I don't want Trish involved Paul. You can say it is a good idea but to Tia it's just going to feel like my girlfriend telling my ex girlfriend that she isn't looking well. It might make her feel self conscious and make her spiral even more."

"So what do you think we should do John because we're all outta ideas."

"I don't know John but we need to do something before the worst happens."