you have broken me

Tia looked at John his fear full of fear. this is the first time she has ever seen him scared and it melted her heart. How could there ever be a choise it has always been John.

" Fuck this I'm not doing this no more. I can see it written all over your face how much you want Paul. I was stupid to think you'd ever want me. So go on your free piss off back to your hero Paul were over" John shouted before storming off leaving me alone and confused

" John" I shout running after him but he does not even look round

" john" I scream one last time before tripping over my own feet and falling to the ground in front of a bunch of people who burst out laughing but I didn't care I just lay there on the ground in front of the laughing schoolgoers  crying like a baby

" Hey Tia come on get up love"

I could hear Pauls soothing voice break threw the waves of laughter but I couldn't even lift my head to look at him.

" alright yous lot the shows over now fuck off and leave the poor bird alone" Paul shouted

" Tia love are you ok" he asked kneeling down in front of me

" he has finally broken me. "

" come on love don't say that whatever he has done can not be that bad"

Paul scooped Tia of the ground into his arms and carried her into the library where he knew it would be empty

" now tell me what happened?"

" I was about to tell him how he was the one for me and that there could never be another for me as I love him but before I could get the words out he exploded into a rant about you Paul about how I should go back to you then he dumped me and walked off. I was running after him screaming his name but he didn't even look around then I fell and embarrassed myself for life.  I'm just so heartbroken ill never recover Paul I wont. I don't understand why he had to hurt me after everything I have been threw I put my whole trust into him and he just dumps me"

" oh fuck Tia I can swing for that Lennon at times. He gets close to people then he gets scared then destroys it. I think its because of the way he has been raised he has always been let down and hurt and when things were going good for him something happened and he got hurt so now he pushes everything away and that is what he is doing now its typical lennon behaviour always on guard"

" so because he does not want to get hurt he hurts me. I cant do it anymore I have enough issues without having to deal with his. I just cant believe I gave my Virginity to him"

" I always thought that I was going to be your first ya know" Paul admitted

" well you screwed that up "

" I know I was stupid I did not realise what I had until  it was gone"

Paul leaned in towards me to kiss me but I moved away quickly

" no paul is that why your here comforting me because you are wanting me back?"

" no I just felt the need to kiss you and I have for months now I'm sorry this was completely the wrong time"

" this was the  wrong time. its always going to be the wrong time I cant ever be with you again. you hurt me way to much"

" I'm sorry and I understand ill leave you alone. ill see you at lunch love"

Paul walked off leaving confusion in his wake. why did Paul have to be so nice to me? why does he always have to be the one to help put me back together again.. I could not understand why John had broke up with her and he was in utter confusion and heartache

I left the library certain I looked a complete mess I cried that much I know there is more mascara on my cheeks than on my eyelashes. I quickly walked threw the corridor with my head down wanting to make it to the bathroom to fix myself up before anyone seen me when I heard Johns voice. I looked up to see him standing with his arm draped around some blonde bird and him laughing like he had not a care in the world and it was to much for me. I ran into the bathroom cubicle and I cried...

sorry its  short chapter trying to get into the groove of writing again