TIA GIVING HER ALL TO JOHN

SMUT CHAPTER SO IF YOU DONT LIKE IT OR GET OFFENDED BY IT P,LEASE DONT READ :)

Me and John have been together for a month and we have been getting on so well and i know for sure i made the right choice dumping Paul and being with John.

Me and Paul still get on great we are super close friends and sometimes John gets jealous when he sees us laughing and having fun and that gets annoying as i end up spending the rest of the night reassuring John that it is him that i want.

" Tia love i am away now if you need me ring me ok and stay safe and don't invite anyone over to my home no parties young lady do you hear me" Dad warns

Dad is away for 2 nights with his Job and that means im home alone

" ok daddy have fun and i wont have anyone over you can trust me"

" i now i can sweetie well ill see you in 2 days i love you" he shouts to me as i was in my bedroom

" ok dad bye and i love you too"

i lay in bed staring at the ceiling when i heard the door close and i knew i was now on my own for a full 2 days an i was excited about it. i loved the idea of being alone and fending for myself.

Me and john have been together for over a month and we still had not had sex yet though he has been trying for a while now i always seem to back out of it mainly because it will be my first time and i don't want my first experience of sex to be pressed up against a alleyway.

Me and John have no place where we can go to be alone as we can't go to Mimi's as she still thinks that im that trashy girl i acted like when me and John pretended to be boyfriend and girlfriend.  But now that i am home alone we can maybe take our relationship to the next step. 

I dragged myself out of bed and went to the phone and rang John

" Hello" a posh voice answered

" oh uhm Hello is uh John there" 

Hearing Mimi's voice always made me nervous

" who is asking after him?"

" it is Tia ma'am"

" oh the commen girl ill get him now"

She thinks i am commen how lovely of her i thought rolling my eyes

" ahhhh its the love of my life calling me my dream girl " he said in a dramatic voice

" your so silly John do you wanna come over to mine tonight"

' won't your dad be there? he does not like boys in the house remember"

' i remember but he is away with work for 2 nights so how about you come over later and we can chill out"

' ok ill call over about 7 tonight is that ok love"

' yeah that's great see you then loverboy" i laugh and hang up

I went into the kitchen and decided to make myself some pasta for dinner and i got started on making myself some..

It was about 6:30 and i decided to get changed i don't think he would want to see me in my jammies and i got changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top and i brushed my hair and went downstairs just as John knocked on the door

" your early" i say opening the door wider for him to enter

" i could not wait to see you" he winked and he hugged me and kissed the top of my head

We went into the living room and decided to watch a movie and we were cuddling on the sofa and the movie was really boring and i felt Johns hands start to creep down to my bum and when they reached there destination he gave my bum a squeeze which made me moan.