moving on

All to soon Monday had arrived and that meant school and I didn't know how I was gonna be able to face any of the boys after i made a embarrassment on Saturday night.

She quickly got her self ready for school and embarked on the short cold walk she had to take to get there. 

When she arrived at school she seen the 3 lads standing near the entrance as they did every weekday and she walked up to them and they all went silent when they seen her.

" Hey everyone, yous ready for another week in this shithole" I say trying to break the atmosphere

The boys remained silent and Tia began to feel angry

" look I was drunk and over emotional and im sorry ok. Paul im sorry for kissing you. I have had a rough few weeks and I got more drunk  than I should have so please give this girl a damn break with your silent treatment"

" well damn Tia you woke up on the wrong side of the bed. We just didn't know what to say to you" George said laughing

"oh and Tia dont apologize for the kiss I enjoyed it" Paul said with a wink

" im sure you did  Macca" John said his attitude showing

" and what do you mean by that Winston"

" firstly dont fucking call me that and secondly you know what I meant by it"

" Well I obviously dont know what you mean or I would not have asked Winston"

John lunged towards Paul ready to punch him but Tia jumped inbetween them and  John accidently ended up punching Tia in the face

John looked horrified to see what he had done and felt a sense of guilt straight away

Tia stood holding her face she  wanted to appear strong and tried to hold back the river of tears that were threatening to leave her eyes.

" what the fuck did you do that for Tia that was so fucking stupid and now you have gotten yourself hurt" Paul shouted furious that she put herself in harms way.

"I didn't want yous to fight over something i did so I should take the punishment. I got drunk and I kissed Paul and now yous are fighting over the bad decisions I made. Yous cannot be fighting like this yous are in a band and anyway im not worth fighting over. So why dont yous shake hands be fucking mates again and John can go to Trish and Paul you can go to Science Class"

" Tia im so sorry you know I didn't mean to hit you. I would never hurt you like that and I kinda feel bad" John said

" its fine go and be with Trish im sure her 2  brain cells are missing you"

" there was no need for that Tia she is a nice girl" John snapped back

" I didn't say she wasn't a nice girl did I"

" whatever your fucking jealous its so clear to see"

" yeah just like you were jealous on Saturday night when I kissed Paul"

" you can kiss whoever the fuck you want I dont care"

" so if I kissed Paul again you wouldn't care?"

Johns face screwed up and he clenched his jaw

" see you your face gave me that answer your jealous"

"im not jealous I just dont want you getting hurt again that's all. dont flatter yourself"

Tia felt deflated apart of her liked to think that John was jealous because she felt is he was jealous then he still had feelings for her and that there was still hope"

"wow so you have really got no feelings left for me" I asked

"not anymore were over you know that"

" I  know that but it still hurts especially when I love you so much still. I wish I could stop but I cant and it fucking hurts"

" im sorry"

Tia interrupted him before he could finish what he was about to say

" its totally ok im replaceable I just thought you loved me hense why I gave you my virginity I wish I didn't I wish I kept it for someone who actually loved me"

Tia walked off her eyes releasing all the hurt her heart was feeling and her hurt was running down her eyes

Why did I ever fall in love with John lennon