the drama continues

I woke up and i saw that i was in my own bed but i had a banging headache and i felt someone stroking my arm and i smiled

" John that feels nice" i smiled

" hmm John's not here"

 i looked to the side of  me to see Paul sitting beside me on the bed and i jumped in shock and the pain in my head was made worse

" Paul what are you doing in my room?" i shouted at him scared that John could walk in and think that something happened between us

" Don't you remember last night "he asked confused

I  relaxed and thought back to the events of the night and it all came flooding back to me about Pete and i grew scared

" oh my god Paul Pete he tried to have sex with me and i did not want to the last i remember is him laying on top of me and he hit me and i blacked out. what happened did he rape me and where is John"

" no he tried to but John walked outside to see where you were as you were gone ages and he saw  Pete jump up and he saw you laying unconscious with your clothes all bunched up and Pete was flushed looking and he just ran off and John carried you up to your room and you woke up for a few minutes and once he knew that you were safe and ok he went out looking for Pete and he hasn't been seen since and i though i would stay with you in case you woke up and got scared"

" thank you Paul. Thank goodness john was there or god knows what would of happened to me. I think im cursed or that Liverpool is telling me to leave as this is the 2nd time i was nearly raped."

" i have to say you do have the worst luck" Paul chuckled

" Omg John we need to find him he could be anywhere he could of done anything you know what his temper is like"

" Tia you were nearly raped last night he  knocked you uncousious you are not going anywhere"

" but what about my john"

" im ok Tia"

I looked up to see John standing looking like a mess his hair was all over the place and his eyes were red it looked like he was crying

" ill leave you's to it" Paul said leaving the room 

" omg John you look awful are you ok"

" i spent all night trying to find Shotton but the bastard was no where to be found"

" then why did you not come back here"

" i could'nt face you"

I felt nervous could'nt face me what if he blames me for what happened what if he thought i wanted to have sex with Pete

" John i didn't want Pete near me you know that right he tried to force himself on me and he was alot stronger than i was and he kept telling me how much you did not love me and how i was a fool for thinking that you did and he hit me and i blacked out i want you to know i don't want Pete i hate him"

" hey Tia calm down i know you didn't want him why would you even think that i would not believe you i know you didn't want what happened last night"

John came and lay down beside me and held me in his arms

" then  why could you not face me?"

" because im your boyfriend and my best mate nearly rapes ya and im to busy drinking beer acting the fucking idiot in the next room to notice"

" but you did notice John you came and found me and made Pete jump of me you saved me from being raped"

" ho told you that?:

" Paul he told me your my hero Johnny" i giggle

" Paul is lying he is trying to be a mate it was Paul that found ya it was him that noticed that you were gone for ages and he said to me to go and find you but i was to busy drinking to bother so he went and it was him that is the hero, i just saw Pete run out the door and i thought that was weird and then i saw Paul carrying you in his arms and i grew jealous thinking that Paul was the one who was trying to take advantage of you and i stormed over ready to start a fight with him when i noticed that you were sparked out and Paul then told me Pete tried to rape you and i ran out after him"

" so you did'nt even come to make sure that i was ok that i was still alive" i say feeling hurt and angry

" i just felt so mad that i wanted to beat Pete to a pulp for what he done to you that i could not even focus on anything else"

" well thank god Paul cared enough about me to make sure that i was ok"

" I knew you would be ok"

" how did you know  huh you didn't even think about me your male pride was hurt that another man nearly raped your girl and that is what you cared bout not about your girlfriend who is scared out her mind. i don't think you care about me at all John "

I began to cry all of what he told me to much for me to fully take in

" Tia i care alot about you i love you. it scares me how much i love you"

" yeah you love me that much your more interested in your mate than me. i think you need to leave"

' what im not going anywhere Tia im not leaving you" 

" you left me last night when i needed you most so you can piss off and leave me again"

" im sorry tia:"