cavern times again part 1

Trish was in my room applying lipstick to her perfectly plump lips and I could see why John wanted her and not me. Trish was beautiful just completely stunning she could make a career out of how pretty she is. I don't blame John for no longer wanting me. I wouldn't want me either.

" so what do you think?" Trish asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry what I was daydreamimg"

"Do i look ok. I don't look to ugly do I?"

" You couldn't look ugly if you tried. You look amazing."

" I don't know why your being so sweet to me. I know this whole situation must be awkward for you"

"Situation?"

" Yeah the fact that I'm with John. It must be difficult and I'm so sorry. If the way I interact with him hurts you or makes you uncomfortable just let me know and I'll stop. I don't ever want to hurt you"

I could not believe how lovely this girl was.

"I'm not going to lie. I love John I think i always will. I lost my virginity and my heart to him. It hurts but I need to accept that he doesn't want me and your not to blame it's just he doesn't like me no more and you should never change how you are with him just to please me or anybody else. Just please do me one favour?"

"Name it?"

" please don't hurt him. He's special"

" I won't I promise you"

I turned and fixed my hair and thought that I looked disgusting. My hair was in a ponytail and I was wearing a short skirt with boots and a top that hugged my body and showed of my curves.

"Well looks like we're ready to go" I said standing up and finishing the rest of our cheap wine in one mouth full.

I looked out the window and seen John standing there leaning against the wall smoking a cigarette. He looked liked the first time we met and he took me and Cynthia to the cavern but life has changed so much since that day.

We made our way downstairs and to the door

"Bye dad I'll be abit late tonight i love you" I shouted letting him know I was leaving

"Bye Tia. Be careful now you hear"

" I will"

We left the house and the cold air made me shiver. John gasped when he saw Trish and I'm not surprised she was pretty

"You look amazing im one lucky boyfriend" he said biting his bottom lip making Trish giggle and I walked past them not wanting to invade there moment

"Hi tia" John said looking at me when I passed him but I didn't even look up

"Hi john" I said continuing to walk past them. I walked a couple of steps ahead of them most of the journey there. I felt like a spare part like the unwanted 3rd party.

"Tia wait up" Trish shouted trying to catch up with me and dragging John behind her.

"What's up?"

" your walking by yourself. Walk with us"

"Oh I was just wanting to give you's time alone"

"You don't need to"

"Oh ok"

We walked in silence for abit and it felt awkward.

"You look pretty tonight tia"

John called me pretty and there it was them butterflies again

"Oh thank you. I'm not pretty but thank you anyway. Your looking very handsome tonight"

"Oh I know" he said pulling a funny face that made me and Trish laugh.

We arrived at the cavern and George was there with some girl.who I presume must be another one of his new girlfriends and Paul was there looking as awkward as I felt

"You look as much of a spare part as I feel" I joked with Paul as he pulled me into his arms for a hug

" Yeah there all over each other it's disgusting" he said sounding very proper

"I feel your pain."

"Come on let's get you outta the cold"

He grabbed my hand and guided me threw the throng of people and led me to the bar.

"Well madam what is your drink of choice tonight my little lady" he asked in the poshest voice he could muster

"Well lovely sir my tipple of choice would be a beer please."

"Your wish is my command"

He was trying hard to get the bartenders attention but it wasn't working but it was so funny to watch him fail. I put two fingers in my mouth and blew until I made the loudest whistle which I'm sure made all the dogs in Liverpool bark but it worked and the barman came and served us. John and George were laughing at what I just did but Paul was in shock.

"I never knew you could do that" Paul said

"I'm full of hidden talents"

"You must be a strong blower" he asked innocently but everyone else laughed as they turned it into meaning some thing sexy

"Yeah she is" john said making me blush.

The boys all left to go backstage and get ready for the show and me and Trish made it to front row and we were ready to see the quarrymen perform and I was excited as it was going to be magical.