who did she choose

I walked into my art class and my day has been awful so far the whole school knows what i did and everyone was staring at me and it was freaking me out and i was not looking forward to having to face John today.

John made me choose between himself and Paul and after trying to make him change his mind about doing it i choose Paul. John took it pretty bad and so did i as when i saw John walk out of my hospital room i broke down in tears it felt like a part of my heart died and honestly the pain of losing John has hurt me more then Paul cheating on me did.

Me and John has become so close we understood each other and i know why he made me choose and it was because he could not watch me get hurt again and he knew that if he was around me and Paul it would end in a fight and with them both being in a band he did not want that to happen.

I walked to my seat and sat down 

" hi John" i said hoping he would reply 

the silence from him was killing me 

" john please speak to me i cant stand this. you made me choose because you say you cant stand and watch Paul hurt me when right now your the one hurting me your breaking my heart winston "

john stood up and walked to a empty chair near the front of the class and i sat and i cried while everyone looked at me but i did not care i needed John but i needed Paul.

Once class was finished i met Paul at the canteen

" hows my beautiful girlfriend" he asked leaning in and kissing my cheek

" John won't speak to me he ignored me today i ended up in art class crying while everyone stared at me"

" im so sorry this is all my fault" he said looking sad

" no John decided to  make me choose he just did not like the choice i made"

" come on lets get you some lunch"

we went and grabbed our self some food and we saw John kissing Cynthia and i felt betrayed he knew what Cyn had done what she said to me and how she made me feel awful and here he was kissing her.

" Paul i don't want to sit with them. i can't be around them"

" Tia if you don't face them today it will make it harder come on just sit with me and George you don't have to speak to them"

I walked over to the table and i felt scared so i clutched Paul's hand harder that i swore it would turn blue

We both sat down and i saw John look at me and cyn gave me a look of pure hate

" Ello Tia love"

"hi George"

" how are you love"

i sat and thought about that for a second

" im ok George im slowly getting better"

" thank fuck don't you ever do anything so stupid again ok"

" im not planning to George don't worry"

" well are you coming to the cavern with us tonight we are playing "

" i dunno im not sure im up to a mad night out with you Geo" i  giggle

" it is ok ill look after you" Paul laughed and john scoffed 

" you got a problem john" Paul shot back

" no not at all my life aint been so good got my girl back so im great"

I could tell that John was lying 

" yes George i will go with you and Paul tonight i would love that"

' great Paul Will collect you wont ya mate"

' of course i will '

I gave Paul a quick kiss on his lips and John then decided to snog the face of Cyn probably thinking it will make me jealous but it made him look silly 

" come on lets go Paul ill see you tonight Geo "

i grabbed Paul's hand and led him away

" what does John think he is trying to do like him snogging that bitch cynthia is going to bother me. he is trying to show off and rub it in my face that they are together like really does it look like i care" i rage my temper showing up

" honestly it sounds like you do care  why are you so annoyed by it"

" im not annoyed"

" Tia you are you look like you could rip lennon's head off do you want to be with him or something?"

I looked into Paul's eyes and i was confused i know i love Paul and i get butterflies every time he holds my hand but i have feelings for John i just cant work out if i want to be with him or i am just lusting after him but i can not tell Paul that it would hurt him

" of course not i just don't like her after what she did she just annoys me that's all babes"

" im glad to hear that i got worried there"

" you have nothing to worry about im all your no one elses"

Paul grabbed me and pulled me into one of his delicious hugs and when i looked over Paul's shoulder i saw John staring at me.