Welcome~

This, my dear reader, isn't like your normal book. The good guys heroically defeat the bad guys, and they reign superior. The bad guys fall apart and crumble underneath the heroes. This cliche isn't what this book is about. The way all the good guys make it out, and all the bad guys fall. Where the ending is nothing but peace and love for all the characters who deserve it. Where the good guys are nothing but good and purity and how the bad guys are evil and not a drop of good resides in them.

No, my dear reader, this isn't your normal book. The good and the bad will both fall, and both sides will reign over each other. How both the good and bad guys crumble and fall apart at the hands of a bigger power. Of how a bigger power is behind the scenes, but also right under both sides' noses. How does not even who deserves a happy ending gets one. How both sides have parts of each other. 

I wish that the Earth went this way, how the good guys and bad guys were clear and their values were presented right at the beginning. But that's not how most peoples' stories go. Including this one, of Y/n in their town of L'Manburg and how their quest for peace almost immediately falls at the hands of something big. But even the good Y/n has evil. Even the antagonist has some heart left.

Key things to know:

Italics = Thoughts of the character in the POV

Bold = TW (trigger warnings) or Authors note